"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, October 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
- 9:25:16, Oct 22nd 2014 - StopTheDeceptionJon - " IT HAS NEVER BEEN STATED THAT THIS AID WOULD BE APPLIED FOR A ... [Read More]
- 7:17:10, Oct 22nd 2014 - Mayo grad - But FC could not beat Mayo. Gooooo Mayo! ... [Read More]
- 11:07:16, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 11:06:26, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 26th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Joan Louise Yasmineh, 69, of Roseville, formerly of Spring Valley, died Feb. 27, 2004, at her home.
She grew up in Spring Valley and graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1953. She attended Hamline University for two years before transferring to the University of Minnesota, where she received a degree in medical technology in 1957. She was a member of Kappa Delta sorority. She worked at the University of Minnesota Hospitals, St. John's Hospital and in research at INCSTAR in Stillwater, Minn. She retired in 1990 to help care for her ailing father. She was active in the University of Minnesota Women's Club and her Alcoholics Anonymous group. Survivors include her husband of 43 years, Walid; two daughters, Ann Yasmineh and Lora (Steven) Magner; a son, David (Courtney); and five grandchildren. A sister preceded her in death. A memorial service for Joan Louise Zittleman Yasmineh was March 21, 2004 at Mueller-Bies Funeral Home in Roseville, Minn.