"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, October 25th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:39:45, Oct 24th 2016 - Another Kingsland parent - I am very proud of the work and commitment of Mr. Stinson ... [Read More]
- 2:27:07, Oct 24th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - Has anyone running gone out to publicly say all your guns are going to ... [Read More]
- 2:23:57, Oct 24th 2016 - Kingsland parent - They should be discontinuing the football program. The Kingsland s ... [Read More]
- 2:19:33, Oct 24th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - Coincidentally enough, I don't find much difference between Thomas Treh ... [Read More]
- 4:40:26, Oct 21st 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @What? On the contrary, it does take commitment to undermine legisl ... [Read More]
- 6:58:41, Oct 21st 2016 - LOLZ - I know, let's worry about coal miners jobs. To hell with the rest of the world ... [Read More]
- 1:03:04, Oct 20th 2016 - Tuner - Davids working to lower health care prices is a joke... He is working in inte ... [Read More]
- 11:04:10, Oct 19th 2016 - - weird, he is concerned about the budget but two members of the council tried nume ... [Read More]
- 3:15:21, Oct 19th 2016 - Please not again! - I wish he would have said how he spent all of the First Responder ... [Read More]
- 3:09:30, Oct 19th 2016 - What? - I don't think anyone needs to be committed to undermine MNsure. It is a joke ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 26th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Joan Louise Yasmineh, 69, of Roseville, formerly of Spring Valley, died Feb. 27, 2004, at her home.
She grew up in Spring Valley and graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1953. She attended Hamline University for two years before transferring to the University of Minnesota, where she received a degree in medical technology in 1957. She was a member of Kappa Delta sorority. She worked at the University of Minnesota Hospitals, St. John's Hospital and in research at INCSTAR in Stillwater, Minn. She retired in 1990 to help care for her ailing father. She was active in the University of Minnesota Women's Club and her Alcoholics Anonymous group. Survivors include her husband of 43 years, Walid; two daughters, Ann Yasmineh and Lora (Steven) Magner; a son, David (Courtney); and five grandchildren. A sister preceded her in death. A memorial service for Joan Louise Zittleman Yasmineh was March 21, 2004 at Mueller-Bies Funeral Home in Roseville, Minn.