"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, November 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:03:53, Nov 24th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Doc, Why do people like you have to turn stories that don't have ... [Read More]
- 7:13:36, Nov 21st 2014 - FountainFarmer - doc, why do people like you think that every story needs a sense ... [Read More]
- 3:50:54, Nov 21st 2014 - Frank Wright - Does the author of this article realize it is not April 1st? ... [Read More]
- 3:03:32, Nov 21st 2014 - Roberto - That IS a stereotype on Libertarians from extreme right-wingers BTW. See ... [Read More]
- 5:10:46, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - I'm surprised conservatives aren't picketing there for their war on women. ... [Read More]
- 5:09:30, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - Is it illegal to push THEIR snow into the street though? ... [Read More]
- 4:16:40, Nov 15th 2014 - Gudrun - Ralph's burial at Arlington National Cemetery is scheduled for February 12, ... [Read More]
- 4:47:53, Nov 7th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Hey winters coming, why don't you take your concerns to that of the ... [Read More]
- 6:43:44, Nov 6th 2014 - winters coming - Tell Fillmore central in harmony that it is against the law to push t ... [Read More]
- 11:34:53, Nov 3rd 2014 - Tom Kaase - First of all, thank you again to Editor Jason Sethre for allowing people ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 26th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Joan Louise Yasmineh, 69, of Roseville, formerly of Spring Valley, died Feb. 27, 2004, at her home.
She grew up in Spring Valley and graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1953. She attended Hamline University for two years before transferring to the University of Minnesota, where she received a degree in medical technology in 1957. She was a member of Kappa Delta sorority. She worked at the University of Minnesota Hospitals, St. John's Hospital and in research at INCSTAR in Stillwater, Minn. She retired in 1990 to help care for her ailing father. She was active in the University of Minnesota Women's Club and her Alcoholics Anonymous group. Survivors include her husband of 43 years, Walid; two daughters, Ann Yasmineh and Lora (Steven) Magner; a son, David (Courtney); and five grandchildren. A sister preceded her in death. A memorial service for Joan Louise Zittleman Yasmineh was March 21, 2004 at Mueller-Bies Funeral Home in Roseville, Minn.