"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, September 28th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:26:29, Sep 27th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @ Kim Wentworth, ^the last post was from me. I just wanted to be c ... [Read More]
- 3:44:00, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Thomas E. H.- the planet's temp changes, goes thru cycles, a tweak u ... [Read More]
- 1:58:02, Sep 27th 2016 - @ Kim Wentworth - That previous post was directed to Mr. Schwartzentruber. If you ha ... [Read More]
- 10:10:34, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ Thomas E. H.- I will have to rely on you to tell me if you are jok ... [Read More]
- 9:15:13, Sep 26th 2016 - Patriot - Hello Hum. I disagree with your view on running K9 officers by vehicles in ... [Read More]
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
- 12:45:42, Sep 26th 2016 - Hey Hum... - Is it rummer or rumor? ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 26th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Joan Louise Yasmineh, 69, of Roseville, formerly of Spring Valley, died Feb. 27, 2004, at her home.
She grew up in Spring Valley and graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1953. She attended Hamline University for two years before transferring to the University of Minnesota, where she received a degree in medical technology in 1957. She was a member of Kappa Delta sorority. She worked at the University of Minnesota Hospitals, St. John's Hospital and in research at INCSTAR in Stillwater, Minn. She retired in 1990 to help care for her ailing father. She was active in the University of Minnesota Women's Club and her Alcoholics Anonymous group. Survivors include her husband of 43 years, Walid; two daughters, Ann Yasmineh and Lora (Steven) Magner; a son, David (Courtney); and five grandchildren. A sister preceded her in death. A memorial service for Joan Louise Zittleman Yasmineh was March 21, 2004 at Mueller-Bies Funeral Home in Roseville, Minn.