"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, November 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:41:05, Nov 27th 2015 - WoW - As a long time reader of your paper I think it should stay how it is. It's a ch ... [Read More]
- 1:35:05, Nov 26th 2015 - consaredumb - The most vocal people are always the most ignorant. ... [Read More]
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 26th, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Joan Louise Yasmineh, 69, of Roseville, formerly of Spring Valley, died Feb. 27, 2004, at her home.
She grew up in Spring Valley and graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1953. She attended Hamline University for two years before transferring to the University of Minnesota, where she received a degree in medical technology in 1957. She was a member of Kappa Delta sorority. She worked at the University of Minnesota Hospitals, St. John's Hospital and in research at INCSTAR in Stillwater, Minn. She retired in 1990 to help care for her ailing father. She was active in the University of Minnesota Women's Club and her Alcoholics Anonymous group. Survivors include her husband of 43 years, Walid; two daughters, Ann Yasmineh and Lora (Steven) Magner; a son, David (Courtney); and five grandchildren. A sister preceded her in death. A memorial service for Joan Louise Zittleman Yasmineh was March 21, 2004 at Mueller-Bies Funeral Home in Roseville, Minn.