"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, May 26th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:54:34, May 26th 2015 - sv80 - To Hawkeye and Wentworth The fact that you resort to sarcasm, ridicule, and ... [Read More]
- 1:50:35, May 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- my response to the above article pretty much addresses the iss ... [Read More]
- 12:16:53, May 26th 2015 - SV80 - Talk and criticism are cheap, Redhorse51. So what is your solution? Just ... [Read More]
- 6:58:59, May 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - Chicago Tribune, Tuesday, May 26. 56 shot and 12 killed over the long M ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, May 24th 2015 - Greg Rendahl - Jason, while you certainly make some good points in your opinion piece ... [Read More]
- 4:56:30, May 22nd 2015 - Shame on you - "A gun is an instrument of death. It is designed for one purpose, to k ... [Read More]
- 1:35:20, May 22nd 2015 - Michael - As a Navy veteran I salute Ron Scheevel for his service and sacrifice in Vi ... [Read More]
- 12:48:16, May 22nd 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of points in response. the NRA has had a long history in gu ... [Read More]
- 11:57:35, May 22nd 2015 - RogerClegg - Re felon voting: Glad this bill failed. If you aren’t willing to fo ... [Read More]
- 12:15:00, May 20th 2015 - Shorty - Makes me feel pretty old when I read about people I knew. I would like to ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Charles H. Richardson, 94, of Riceville, died March 25, 2004 at Riceville Community Rest Home.
Born June 17, 1909, in Elma, Iowa, he married Cecelia O'Brien on Oct. 17, 1933, in Elma. She died in 1992. Survivors include a daughter, Irene (Dale) Anderlik of Riceville; a son, William (Susan) of Hayfield; 11 grandchildren; 21 great-grandchildren; eight great-great grandchildren; and a sister, Loretta Gansen of Lime Springs, Iowa. He was preceded in death by his wife, one son, one daughter, an infant grandson, two brothers and an infant sister. The funeral for Charles H. Richardson was March 29, 2004 at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Riceville. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery, also in Riceville. Conway Funeral Home, Riceville was in charge of arrangements.