"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, November 26th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:35:05, Nov 26th 2015 - consaredumb - The most vocal people are always the most ignorant. ... [Read More]
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 6:09:45, Nov 24th 2015 - JustTheFacts - All of those funds have been triple audited, and by people who have a ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Charles H. Richardson, 94, of Riceville, died March 25, 2004 at Riceville Community Rest Home.
Born June 17, 1909, in Elma, Iowa, he married Cecelia O'Brien on Oct. 17, 1933, in Elma. She died in 1992. Survivors include a daughter, Irene (Dale) Anderlik of Riceville; a son, William (Susan) of Hayfield; 11 grandchildren; 21 great-grandchildren; eight great-great grandchildren; and a sister, Loretta Gansen of Lime Springs, Iowa. He was preceded in death by his wife, one son, one daughter, an infant grandson, two brothers and an infant sister. The funeral for Charles H. Richardson was March 29, 2004 at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Riceville. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery, also in Riceville. Conway Funeral Home, Riceville was in charge of arrangements.