"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, January 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:48:35, Jan 28th 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Whatever....I drove behind the school the other night, and watched a ... [Read More]
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
- 8:35:52, Jan 26th 2015 - doc - Great. Now to get more antiques in there. ... [Read More]
- 6:25:24, Jan 26th 2015 - neighbor - Who do u think you are...fountain farmer....seen your other posts you seem ... [Read More]
- 6:23:31, Jan 26th 2015 - whatever - Fountain farmer because the cops don't care. And want to show how disrespe ... [Read More]
- 1:46:02, Jan 25th 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever and neighbor, what do you think you're trying to accomplish ... [Read More]
- 1:45:40, Jan 24th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - Or MAYBE people should accept the fact that you can't always win ... [Read More]
- 11:30:37, Jan 24th 2015 - neighbor - Fountainfarmer....residents of this street have taken it to the city coun ... [Read More]
- 2:04:25, Jan 23rd 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever seems like the type of person who will rant and rave on new ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Charles H. Richardson, 94, of Riceville, died March 25, 2004 at Riceville Community Rest Home.
Born June 17, 1909, in Elma, Iowa, he married Cecelia O'Brien on Oct. 17, 1933, in Elma. She died in 1992. Survivors include a daughter, Irene (Dale) Anderlik of Riceville; a son, William (Susan) of Hayfield; 11 grandchildren; 21 great-grandchildren; eight great-great grandchildren; and a sister, Loretta Gansen of Lime Springs, Iowa. He was preceded in death by his wife, one son, one daughter, an infant grandson, two brothers and an infant sister. The funeral for Charles H. Richardson was March 29, 2004 at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Riceville. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery, also in Riceville. Conway Funeral Home, Riceville was in charge of arrangements.