"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 28th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:55:04, Jul 27th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "Where are you getting this stuff?" Where I told you before----" ... [Read More]
- 12:58:29, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- meant to type Carol Mosby in my last post. ... [Read More]
- 10:35:15, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- Mr. Trump never uttered the "all" when talking about any ethn ... [Read More]
- 8:39:21, Jul 27th 2016 - Middle Man - Trump leaves a lot to be desired, hopefully if elected he surrounds hims ... [Read More]
- 7:13:53, Jul 27th 2016 - Aunt Barb - I am so proud of you, Michael, working to make this world a more peaceful ... [Read More]
- 12:36:54, Jul 27th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Where are you getting this stuff? One server for classified info a ... [Read More]
- 6:36:59, Jul 26th 2016 - What the ???? - @sv85 Where is this fact vs opinion stuff come from? Left luvr is mak ... [Read More]
- 2:34:51, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - I think someone needs a dictionary or possibly his ears cleaned. 1) Misogyn ... [Read More]
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
- 9:27:19, Jul 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- you could not show one example of a bigot, racist, or misogyni ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Charles H. Richardson, 94, of Riceville, died March 25, 2004 at Riceville Community Rest Home.
Born June 17, 1909, in Elma, Iowa, he married Cecelia O'Brien on Oct. 17, 1933, in Elma. She died in 1992. Survivors include a daughter, Irene (Dale) Anderlik of Riceville; a son, William (Susan) of Hayfield; 11 grandchildren; 21 great-grandchildren; eight great-great grandchildren; and a sister, Loretta Gansen of Lime Springs, Iowa. He was preceded in death by his wife, one son, one daughter, an infant grandson, two brothers and an infant sister. The funeral for Charles H. Richardson was March 29, 2004 at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Riceville. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery, also in Riceville. Conway Funeral Home, Riceville was in charge of arrangements.