"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, November 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:10:46, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - I'm surprised conservatives aren't picketing there for their war on women. ... [Read More]
- 5:09:30, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - Is it illegal to push THEIR snow into the street though? ... [Read More]
- 4:16:40, Nov 15th 2014 - Gudrun - Ralph's burial at Arlington National Cemetery is scheduled for February 12, ... [Read More]
- 6:43:44, Nov 6th 2014 - winters coming - Tell Fillmore central in harmony that it is against the law to push t ... [Read More]
- 11:34:53, Nov 3rd 2014 - Tom Kaase - First of all, thank you again to Editor Jason Sethre for allowing people ... [Read More]
- 8:35:39, Nov 3rd 2014 - Ethics - I find it very interesting that Mike Holzer writes a letter to the editor sup ... [Read More]
- 8:34:20, Nov 3rd 2014 - Ethics - I find it very interesting that Mike Holzer writes a letter to the editor sup ... [Read More]
- 10:19:22, Oct 29th 2014 - Proud of Jessie Street Java - What a great event, and hats off to Jessie Street Java ... [Read More]
- 5:07:18, Oct 29th 2014 - Wykoff Voter - Huh....Kaase's son was a jailer then a part time deputy. If Tom wins i ... [Read More]
- 4:45:54, Oct 29th 2014 - Huh!!! - Bashing Mr. Miner over a failed gas station / grocery business in the little ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Charles H. Richardson, 94, of Riceville, died March 25, 2004 at Riceville Community Rest Home.
Born June 17, 1909, in Elma, Iowa, he married Cecelia O'Brien on Oct. 17, 1933, in Elma. She died in 1992. Survivors include a daughter, Irene (Dale) Anderlik of Riceville; a son, William (Susan) of Hayfield; 11 grandchildren; 21 great-grandchildren; eight great-great grandchildren; and a sister, Loretta Gansen of Lime Springs, Iowa. He was preceded in death by his wife, one son, one daughter, an infant grandson, two brothers and an infant sister. The funeral for Charles H. Richardson was March 29, 2004 at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Riceville. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery, also in Riceville. Conway Funeral Home, Riceville was in charge of arrangements.