"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:58:02, Sep 27th 2016 - @ Kim Wentworth - That previous post was directed to Mr. Schwartzentruber. If you ha ... [Read More]
- 10:10:34, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ Thomas E. H.- I will have to rely on you to tell me if you are jok ... [Read More]
- 9:15:13, Sep 26th 2016 - Patriot - Hello Hum. I disagree with your view on running K9 officers by vehicles in ... [Read More]
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
- 12:45:42, Sep 26th 2016 - Hey Hum... - Is it rummer or rumor? ... [Read More]
- 12:42:02, Sep 26th 2016 - Uh huh - Yes, let's turn Harmony into a police state because you heard a 'rummer'. ... [Read More]
- 10:33:12, Sep 23rd 2016 - Hum - Heard a rummer that the kids r saying," if we park in the school parking lot ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Harlon P. Northouse, 86, of rural Winona died March 15, 2004 at his home.
Harlon Northouse was born April 21, 1917 in Newburg, Minn. to Leonard and Mathilda (Velder) Northouse. He grew up in the Mabel area, working as a farm hand and for Mabel Creamery for 10 years. He married Louise A. Mohney on Nov. 9, 1946, in Spring Grove. In 1948 the couple moved to their current homestead in Warren Township of Winona County. He was a member of Garness Lutheran Church in rural Mabel. Survivors include his wife; a son, Duane (Jane) of Comfrey, Minn.; and a sister, Mavis Jenson of Rushford. He was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers, Earl and Robert. Funeral services for Harlon P. Northouse were March 18, 2004 at Garness Lutheran Church in rural Mabel with the Rev. Mary Waudby officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Home, Lewiston Chapel was in charge of arrangements.