"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, May 22nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:35:20, May 22nd 2015 - Michael - As a Navy veteran I salute Ron Scheevel for his service and sacrifice in Vi ... [Read More]
- 12:48:16, May 22nd 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of points in response. the NRA has had a long history in gu ... [Read More]
- 11:57:35, May 22nd 2015 - RogerClegg - Re felon voting: Glad this bill failed. If you aren’t willing to fo ... [Read More]
- 12:15:00, May 20th 2015 - Shorty - Makes me feel pretty old when I read about people I knew. I would like to ... [Read More]
- 11:34:36, May 20th 2015 - SV80 - To Future: I can empathize with your regarding Hawkeye63. He exhibits all t ... [Read More]
- 12:49:06, May 19th 2015 - future - @Hawkeye63 My entire argument has been based on legal civil rights argument ... [Read More]
- 7:22:50, May 19th 2015 - hawkeye63 - There you have it fellow citizens, I sure hope America is paying attentio ... [Read More]
- 6:06:44, May 18th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Thank you for a great read. Like an addicting mini-series, I could not ... [Read More]
- 7:26:03, May 17th 2015 - future - @Hawkeye63 I'm going to address your post per sentence to make it clearer ... [Read More]
- 2:11:36, May 17th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - So in a nutshell you are fine with forcing conservative, traditional Chri ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Harlon P. Northouse, 86, of rural Winona died March 15, 2004 at his home.
Harlon Northouse was born April 21, 1917 in Newburg, Minn. to Leonard and Mathilda (Velder) Northouse. He grew up in the Mabel area, working as a farm hand and for Mabel Creamery for 10 years. He married Louise A. Mohney on Nov. 9, 1946, in Spring Grove. In 1948 the couple moved to their current homestead in Warren Township of Winona County. He was a member of Garness Lutheran Church in rural Mabel. Survivors include his wife; a son, Duane (Jane) of Comfrey, Minn.; and a sister, Mavis Jenson of Rushford. He was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers, Earl and Robert. Funeral services for Harlon P. Northouse were March 18, 2004 at Garness Lutheran Church in rural Mabel with the Rev. Mary Waudby officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Home, Lewiston Chapel was in charge of arrangements.