"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, October 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
- 9:25:16, Oct 22nd 2014 - StopTheDeceptionJon - " IT HAS NEVER BEEN STATED THAT THIS AID WOULD BE APPLIED FOR A ... [Read More]
- 7:17:10, Oct 22nd 2014 - Mayo grad - But FC could not beat Mayo. Gooooo Mayo! ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Harlon P. Northouse, 86, of rural Winona died March 15, 2004 at his home.
Harlon Northouse was born April 21, 1917 in Newburg, Minn. to Leonard and Mathilda (Velder) Northouse. He grew up in the Mabel area, working as a farm hand and for Mabel Creamery for 10 years. He married Louise A. Mohney on Nov. 9, 1946, in Spring Grove. In 1948 the couple moved to their current homestead in Warren Township of Winona County. He was a member of Garness Lutheran Church in rural Mabel. Survivors include his wife; a son, Duane (Jane) of Comfrey, Minn.; and a sister, Mavis Jenson of Rushford. He was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers, Earl and Robert. Funeral services for Harlon P. Northouse were March 18, 2004 at Garness Lutheran Church in rural Mabel with the Rev. Mary Waudby officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Home, Lewiston Chapel was in charge of arrangements.