"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, July 23rd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:18:31, Jul 22nd 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I am amazed at your seeming inability (or refusal) to distinguis ... [Read More]
- 9:40:07, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Susan Coleman, Danny Cassoloro, John Wilson, Gandy Baugh, Calvin Wa ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Jul 21st 2016 - Herb - Jason, I feel your pain and disgust. I do this on a regular basis on a highwa ... [Read More]
- 7:26:36, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I can't tell you how disppointed I am in your response. In your f ... [Read More]
- 4:06:21, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Thank you for you response. I do use email at work that contains se ... [Read More]
- 3:50:03, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:48:22, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:34:34, Jul 21st 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth As usual your post contains only babble with no facts and no p ... [Read More]
- 3:19:02, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @leftluvr and former left winger Before you weigh in on commentaries like th ... [Read More]
- 3:12:00, Jul 21st 2016 - seriously? - @herb, If you are correct and unbiased that would mean if Condoleezza Ri ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Harlon P. Northouse, 86, of rural Winona died March 15, 2004 at his home.
Harlon Northouse was born April 21, 1917 in Newburg, Minn. to Leonard and Mathilda (Velder) Northouse. He grew up in the Mabel area, working as a farm hand and for Mabel Creamery for 10 years. He married Louise A. Mohney on Nov. 9, 1946, in Spring Grove. In 1948 the couple moved to their current homestead in Warren Township of Winona County. He was a member of Garness Lutheran Church in rural Mabel. Survivors include his wife; a son, Duane (Jane) of Comfrey, Minn.; and a sister, Mavis Jenson of Rushford. He was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers, Earl and Robert. Funeral services for Harlon P. Northouse were March 18, 2004 at Garness Lutheran Church in rural Mabel with the Rev. Mary Waudby officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Home, Lewiston Chapel was in charge of arrangements.