"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, January 31st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:42:55, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Fountain farmer. We have tried everything! What r we to do! U know they st ... [Read More]
- 9:42:36, Jan 30th 2015 - FountainFarmer - neighbor, in your mind my comments might make me appear I want to st ... [Read More]
- 5:17:15, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Harmony rocks.....had to call the cops 3 times before they came! So there ... [Read More]
- 5:15:25, Jan 30th 2015 - whatever - Agree who do these parents think they are. They just look like fools! I th ... [Read More]
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
- 6:33:07, Jan 28th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - I don't think that they lack good sportsmanship at FC, I just th ... [Read More]
- 1:48:35, Jan 28th 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Whatever....I drove behind the school the other night, and watched a ... [Read More]
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Harlon P. Northouse, 86, of rural Winona died March 15, 2004 at his home.
Harlon Northouse was born April 21, 1917 in Newburg, Minn. to Leonard and Mathilda (Velder) Northouse. He grew up in the Mabel area, working as a farm hand and for Mabel Creamery for 10 years. He married Louise A. Mohney on Nov. 9, 1946, in Spring Grove. In 1948 the couple moved to their current homestead in Warren Township of Winona County. He was a member of Garness Lutheran Church in rural Mabel. Survivors include his wife; a son, Duane (Jane) of Comfrey, Minn.; and a sister, Mavis Jenson of Rushford. He was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers, Earl and Robert. Funeral services for Harlon P. Northouse were March 18, 2004 at Garness Lutheran Church in rural Mabel with the Rev. Mary Waudby officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Home, Lewiston Chapel was in charge of arrangements.