"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, November 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:10:46, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - I'm surprised conservatives aren't picketing there for their war on women. ... [Read More]
- 5:09:30, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - Is it illegal to push THEIR snow into the street though? ... [Read More]
- 4:16:40, Nov 15th 2014 - Gudrun - Ralph's burial at Arlington National Cemetery is scheduled for February 12, ... [Read More]
- 6:43:44, Nov 6th 2014 - winters coming - Tell Fillmore central in harmony that it is against the law to push t ... [Read More]
- 11:34:53, Nov 3rd 2014 - Tom Kaase - First of all, thank you again to Editor Jason Sethre for allowing people ... [Read More]
- 8:35:39, Nov 3rd 2014 - Ethics - I find it very interesting that Mike Holzer writes a letter to the editor sup ... [Read More]
- 8:34:20, Nov 3rd 2014 - Ethics - I find it very interesting that Mike Holzer writes a letter to the editor sup ... [Read More]
- 10:19:22, Oct 29th 2014 - Proud of Jessie Street Java - What a great event, and hats off to Jessie Street Java ... [Read More]
- 5:07:18, Oct 29th 2014 - Wykoff Voter - Huh....Kaase's son was a jailer then a part time deputy. If Tom wins i ... [Read More]
- 4:45:54, Oct 29th 2014 - Huh!!! - Bashing Mr. Miner over a failed gas station / grocery business in the little ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Deborah Ann Marmsoler, 42, of La Crescent, formerly of the Lanesboro and St. Charles areas, died of cancer March 22, 2004 at her home.
Deborah Ann Sveen was born Sept. 6, 1961, in Winona and grew up in the Lanesboro and St. Charles areas. On April 8, 1989, she married David Schanhofer, and they were later divorced. She married Dan Marmsoler on July 7, 2000, and they moved to Palm Springs, Calif. She was a registered nurse in several areas at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse for a number of years and worked at Eisenhower Medical Center in Palm Springs for two years. She and her husband returned to La Crescent in 2003. Survivors include her husband; her mother, Barbara (Olson) Benedett; her father, Earl Sveen; a sister, Julie (Brian) Montgomery; two half sisters, Jenna and Katie Sveen; and her grandmothers. A brother and her grandfathers preceded her in death. The funeral for Deborah Ann Marmsoler was March 26, 2004 at English Lutheran Church in La Crosse, with the Rev. Mark Solyst officiating. Schumacher-Kish Funeral Home in La Crescent was in charge of arrangements.