"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, November 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:41:05, Nov 27th 2015 - WoW - As a long time reader of your paper I think it should stay how it is. It's a ch ... [Read More]
- 1:35:05, Nov 26th 2015 - consaredumb - The most vocal people are always the most ignorant. ... [Read More]
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Deborah Ann Marmsoler, 42, of La Crescent, formerly of the Lanesboro and St. Charles areas, died of cancer March 22, 2004 at her home.
Deborah Ann Sveen was born Sept. 6, 1961, in Winona and grew up in the Lanesboro and St. Charles areas. On April 8, 1989, she married David Schanhofer, and they were later divorced. She married Dan Marmsoler on July 7, 2000, and they moved to Palm Springs, Calif. She was a registered nurse in several areas at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse for a number of years and worked at Eisenhower Medical Center in Palm Springs for two years. She and her husband returned to La Crescent in 2003. Survivors include her husband; her mother, Barbara (Olson) Benedett; her father, Earl Sveen; a sister, Julie (Brian) Montgomery; two half sisters, Jenna and Katie Sveen; and her grandmothers. A brother and her grandfathers preceded her in death. The funeral for Deborah Ann Marmsoler was March 26, 2004 at English Lutheran Church in La Crosse, with the Rev. Mark Solyst officiating. Schumacher-Kish Funeral Home in La Crescent was in charge of arrangements.