"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, October 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:54:11, Oct 21st 2014 - Vote NO - I don't understand the rationale behind spending $38M on a school for a dis ... [Read More]
- 1:51:24, Oct 21st 2014 - ivoteyes - Ms. Machutt, please do not speak on behalf of the entire community by sayi ... [Read More]
- 1:13:23, Oct 21st 2014 - truth - And I am sure you will be all for footing the bill to put a band-aid (10 mill ... [Read More]
- 12:21:32, Oct 21st 2014 - Anthony's Wood-Fired Pizza - Thank you for the article Karen! We did in fact find a ... [Read More]
- 11:15:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Let's hear them - I would like to know what Kim and mike suggest we do to address t ... [Read More]
- 9:49:05, Oct 21st 2014 - Tom Kaase-Fillmore County Commissioner, 1st District - I appreciate and recognize how ... [Read More]
- 9:33:44, Oct 21st 2014 - Hi - The Newell school district has 108 kids 9-12 and 361 kids pre-k through 12. No ... [Read More]
- 8:51:06, Oct 21st 2014 - apples/oranges - How can you use the dollar figure from your remodel at Newell as a g ... [Read More]
- 8:39:23, Oct 21st 2014 - truth - So if the referrendum fails then what are your plans? Are we going to try to ... [Read More]
- 8:27:06, Oct 21st 2014 - rippedoffinNewell - Newell, SD school district residents spent 2.8 million on a parti ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Deborah Ann Marmsoler, 42, of La Crescent, formerly of the Lanesboro and St. Charles areas, died of cancer March 22, 2004 at her home.
Deborah Ann Sveen was born Sept. 6, 1961, in Winona and grew up in the Lanesboro and St. Charles areas. On April 8, 1989, she married David Schanhofer, and they were later divorced. She married Dan Marmsoler on July 7, 2000, and they moved to Palm Springs, Calif. She was a registered nurse in several areas at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse for a number of years and worked at Eisenhower Medical Center in Palm Springs for two years. She and her husband returned to La Crescent in 2003. Survivors include her husband; her mother, Barbara (Olson) Benedett; her father, Earl Sveen; a sister, Julie (Brian) Montgomery; two half sisters, Jenna and Katie Sveen; and her grandmothers. A brother and her grandfathers preceded her in death. The funeral for Deborah Ann Marmsoler was March 26, 2004 at English Lutheran Church in La Crosse, with the Rev. Mark Solyst officiating. Schumacher-Kish Funeral Home in La Crescent was in charge of arrangements.