"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, August 28th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:59:03, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - A couple of things if I may. The first paragraph states that if ... [Read More]
- 10:35:10, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @future- not sure what polls you refer to, some polls actually show ... [Read More]
- 9:22:11, Aug 25th 2016 - future - "Both, party officials and "former" establishment members, republicans, were ... [Read More]
- 1:30:00, Aug 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of things:1) your first paragraph I agree with...the whole ... [Read More]
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Deborah Ann Marmsoler, 42, of La Crescent, formerly of the Lanesboro and St. Charles areas, died of cancer March 22, 2004 at her home.
Deborah Ann Sveen was born Sept. 6, 1961, in Winona and grew up in the Lanesboro and St. Charles areas. On April 8, 1989, she married David Schanhofer, and they were later divorced. She married Dan Marmsoler on July 7, 2000, and they moved to Palm Springs, Calif. She was a registered nurse in several areas at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse for a number of years and worked at Eisenhower Medical Center in Palm Springs for two years. She and her husband returned to La Crescent in 2003. Survivors include her husband; her mother, Barbara (Olson) Benedett; her father, Earl Sveen; a sister, Julie (Brian) Montgomery; two half sisters, Jenna and Katie Sveen; and her grandmothers. A brother and her grandfathers preceded her in death. The funeral for Deborah Ann Marmsoler was March 26, 2004 at English Lutheran Church in La Crosse, with the Rev. Mark Solyst officiating. Schumacher-Kish Funeral Home in La Crescent was in charge of arrangements.