"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, September 19th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Deborah Ann Marmsoler, 42, of La Crescent, formerly of the Lanesboro and St. Charles areas, died of cancer March 22, 2004 at her home.
Deborah Ann Sveen was born Sept. 6, 1961, in Winona and grew up in the Lanesboro and St. Charles areas. On April 8, 1989, she married David Schanhofer, and they were later divorced. She married Dan Marmsoler on July 7, 2000, and they moved to Palm Springs, Calif. She was a registered nurse in several areas at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center in La Crosse for a number of years and worked at Eisenhower Medical Center in Palm Springs for two years. She and her husband returned to La Crescent in 2003. Survivors include her husband; her mother, Barbara (Olson) Benedett; her father, Earl Sveen; a sister, Julie (Brian) Montgomery; two half sisters, Jenna and Katie Sveen; and her grandmothers. A brother and her grandfathers preceded her in death. The funeral for Deborah Ann Marmsoler was March 26, 2004 at English Lutheran Church in La Crosse, with the Rev. Mark Solyst officiating. Schumacher-Kish Funeral Home in La Crescent was in charge of arrangements.