"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, July 30th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:21:09, Jul 29th 2016 - Hum - Boy, has harmony changed! It's not like that now! ... [Read More]
- 1:55:04, Jul 27th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "Where are you getting this stuff?" Where I told you before----" ... [Read More]
- 12:58:29, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- meant to type Carol Mosby in my last post. ... [Read More]
- 10:35:15, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- Mr. Trump never uttered the "all" when talking about any ethn ... [Read More]
- 8:39:21, Jul 27th 2016 - Middle Man - Trump leaves a lot to be desired, hopefully if elected he surrounds hims ... [Read More]
- 7:13:53, Jul 27th 2016 - Aunt Barb - I am so proud of you, Michael, working to make this world a more peaceful ... [Read More]
- 12:36:54, Jul 27th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Where are you getting this stuff? One server for classified info a ... [Read More]
- 6:36:59, Jul 26th 2016 - What the ???? - @sv85 Where is this fact vs opinion stuff come from? Left luvr is mak ... [Read More]
- 2:34:51, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - I think someone needs a dictionary or possibly his ears cleaned. 1) Misogyn ... [Read More]
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elida M. Engrav, 96, of Rushford, a lifelong resident of the Rushford-Peterson area, died March 27, 2004 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Elida M. Tandberg was born May 18, 1907, in Whalan. On Sept. 10, 1924, she married Carl Engrav at the Highland Prairie Lutheran parsonage in rural Peterson. For many years, she worked for several area flower shops. She was a lifetime member of Highland Prairie Lutheran Church and a member of Rushford Garden Club and Bird Club in Winona. Survivors include a son, Wallace V. (Alice) of Red Wing; a daughter, Audrey (Dale) Overland of Lanesboro; seven grandchildren; 17 great-grandchildren; and three great-great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, a son, a granddaughter, five brothers and five sisters. The funeral for Elida M. Engrav was March 30, 2004 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Paul Johnson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.