"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, August 31st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
- 6:26:59, Aug 24th 2015 - Lmao - Doc........do u even know what that means? U better look it up! ... [Read More]
- 3:35:05, Aug 23rd 2015 - LOLZ - Everyone and their brother has a grey Impala. That's why they are about as int ... [Read More]
- 3:31:31, Aug 23rd 2015 - doc - Agree: Illiterate much? ... [Read More]
- 6:58:24, Aug 23rd 2015 - ? - Just put a lock on it, way cheaper! No brainer! ... [Read More]
- 8:43:20, Aug 21st 2015 - ecomom - Since Laura's father Charles died in 1902, I seriously doubt he helped build ... [Read More]
- 12:50:32, Aug 21st 2015 - Agree - Seen two girls go into school the other day with pants that looked like unde ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elida M. Engrav, 96, of Rushford, a lifelong resident of the Rushford-Peterson area, died March 27, 2004 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Elida M. Tandberg was born May 18, 1907, in Whalan. On Sept. 10, 1924, she married Carl Engrav at the Highland Prairie Lutheran parsonage in rural Peterson. For many years, she worked for several area flower shops. She was a lifetime member of Highland Prairie Lutheran Church and a member of Rushford Garden Club and Bird Club in Winona. Survivors include a son, Wallace V. (Alice) of Red Wing; a daughter, Audrey (Dale) Overland of Lanesboro; seven grandchildren; 17 great-grandchildren; and three great-great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, a son, a granddaughter, five brothers and five sisters. The funeral for Elida M. Engrav was March 30, 2004 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Paul Johnson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.