"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, August 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:43:29, Aug 1st 2015 - concerned - Wow...common sense did not prevail here. Please ask the City of Peterson ... [Read More]
- 8:31:54, Aug 1st 2015 - Remark1976 - The summer food program isn't new and Fillmore Central has been serving t ... [Read More]
- 9:47:41, Aug 1st 2015 - - That's a great idea. I will do that ... [Read More]
- 5:20:37, Aug 1st 2015 - Bob Burkholder - Guns are not the problem. It is the lack of moral fiber in our societ ... [Read More]
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elida M. Engrav, 96, of Rushford, a lifelong resident of the Rushford-Peterson area, died March 27, 2004 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Elida M. Tandberg was born May 18, 1907, in Whalan. On Sept. 10, 1924, she married Carl Engrav at the Highland Prairie Lutheran parsonage in rural Peterson. For many years, she worked for several area flower shops. She was a lifetime member of Highland Prairie Lutheran Church and a member of Rushford Garden Club and Bird Club in Winona. Survivors include a son, Wallace V. (Alice) of Red Wing; a daughter, Audrey (Dale) Overland of Lanesboro; seven grandchildren; 17 great-grandchildren; and three great-great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, a son, a granddaughter, five brothers and five sisters. The funeral for Elida M. Engrav was March 30, 2004 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Paul Johnson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.