"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 7th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:10:55, Oct 7th 2015 - @ Concerned - I have wondered about this too. Most of the Wykoff kids don't even go t ... [Read More]
- 2:53:37, Oct 6th 2015 - Concerned - Has the school board & administration ever checked into why so many studen ... [Read More]
- 9:58:41, Oct 6th 2015 - - Why don't you run for school board, SomethingNeedsToBeDone? Write-in candidates we ... [Read More]
- 2:05:39, Oct 5th 2015 - Paul - The Quaran does not tell Muslims to kill non-muslims. In fact it says Muslims a ... [Read More]
- 1:01:48, Oct 5th 2015 - GoldenRule - Let us be mindful of the Golden Rule and how we treat others. Be careful ... [Read More]
- 11:32:26, Oct 5th 2015 - SomethingNeedsToBeDone - Are people blind?? How can they continue to use a facility ... [Read More]
- 11:23:54, Oct 5th 2015 - James1952 - Pig poker- what did you crybaby vote yes losers do both times you lost th ... [Read More]
- 10:51:29, Oct 5th 2015 - Pig poker - We all know why Jon Peterson doesn't want the school, he's mad because he ... [Read More]
- 10:37:45, Oct 5th 2015 - - Mr. Cerling(and many others), Let me start by admitting that I am beneath you in ... [Read More]
- 7:33:17, Oct 4th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Talk about drinking the Liberal Kool-Aid, WOW! WOW! WOW! Obama not a Mus ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elida M. Engrav, 96, of Rushford, a lifelong resident of the Rushford-Peterson area, died March 27, 2004 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Elida M. Tandberg was born May 18, 1907, in Whalan. On Sept. 10, 1924, she married Carl Engrav at the Highland Prairie Lutheran parsonage in rural Peterson. For many years, she worked for several area flower shops. She was a lifetime member of Highland Prairie Lutheran Church and a member of Rushford Garden Club and Bird Club in Winona. Survivors include a son, Wallace V. (Alice) of Red Wing; a daughter, Audrey (Dale) Overland of Lanesboro; seven grandchildren; 17 great-grandchildren; and three great-great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, a son, a granddaughter, five brothers and five sisters. The funeral for Elida M. Engrav was March 30, 2004 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Paul Johnson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.