"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 2nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:04:17, Oct 1st 2014 - linda hovland - As Andy Prinsen knows, I research and I go to meetings to get all the ... [Read More]
- 7:44:37, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 6:50:00, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 2nd, 2004
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elida M. Engrav, 96, of Rushford, a lifelong resident of the Rushford-Peterson area, died March 27, 2004 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Home in Rushford.
Elida M. Tandberg was born May 18, 1907, in Whalan. On Sept. 10, 1924, she married Carl Engrav at the Highland Prairie Lutheran parsonage in rural Peterson. For many years, she worked for several area flower shops. She was a lifetime member of Highland Prairie Lutheran Church and a member of Rushford Garden Club and Bird Club in Winona. Survivors include a son, Wallace V. (Alice) of Red Wing; a daughter, Audrey (Dale) Overland of Lanesboro; seven grandchildren; 17 great-grandchildren; and three great-great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, a son, a granddaughter, five brothers and five sisters. The funeral for Elida M. Engrav was March 30, 2004 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Paul Johnson officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.