"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
Have you ever been injured while shooting off fireworks?
Fri, Aug 6th, 2004
Posted in Legals
Posted in Legals
Meeting called to order. Present were Mike Moriarty, Rick Lamon, Greg Ehresmann, Myrna Luehmann, Phil Minkkinen, Mary Rae, Minette Stalheim-Johnson, Tom Ellis, Ron Amdahl and Douglas Panzer. The agenda was reviewed and accepted. M. Moriarty moved to accept the agenda and R. Lamon seconded. Minutes of the previous meeting were accepted and approved. G. Ehresmann moved to accept the previous meeting minutes and M. Luehmann moved to second it. Bills were approved. M. Moriarty moved to accept the bills and R. Lamon seconded the motion.
An update was presented by the Day Treatment Program. The consensus of the program staff is that there should be a combined academic and mental health program for 4 weeks in June. The character of the academic component was questioned as there are other resources available this summer. The mental health staff may continue its program without an academic program during the summer. Minette Stalheim-Johnson discussed the budgeting process for the Collaborative and asked that the Education District submit the proposals for the group. The FCFSC Board will meet in April and make budget recommendations for the 2004-2005 year. The time study has been very successful this year and it has generated more income than in previous years. The process of paraprofessional licensing was reviewed. Although Title 1 programs require licensing by January of 2005, a deadline has not been given at this time for Special Education Programs. IDEA, the federal special education law has not been reauthorized by the federal legislators and thus no deadline for special education para licensing at this time. The Education District will pay for the paras to take the test. Personnel issues were discussed. Recommendation will be brought to the next meeting. Meeting adjourned. Publish 9