"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, June 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
- 4:57:51, Jun 25th 2015 - james1952 - It seems to me that most of the folks that have made comments on the lett ... [Read More]
Do you text & drive?
Fri, Aug 6th, 2004
Posted in Legals
Posted in Legals
Meeting called to order. Present were Phil Minkkinen, Greg Ehresmann, Mike Moriarty, Rick Lamon, Myrna Luehmann, Doug Panser (ZVMHC), Tom Ellis, RRED DTP, Minette Stalheim-Johnson (FCFSC) and Mary Rae.
Agenda reviewed and R. Lamon moved to approve. M. Luehmann seconded. M. Moriarty moved to accept the March 23, 2004 meeting minutes and G. Ehresmann seconded the motion. G. Ehresmann moved to accept the May bill payment report and M. Luehmann seconded. T. Ellis gave an update for the day treatment program. He again asked for a full day treatment and academic summer school. He also asked about staffing for next year and the calendar for the 2004-2005 school years. Supt. Ehresmann indicated that the students will comply with the day treatment calendar not that of their own district. D. Panser asked to finalize the contract for services with the ZVMHC for the year. The 2003-2004 budget was reviewed. Expenditures are on track or slightly below predictions. Superintendents were advised that special education is now funded at the 83% not 90% level as was the previous policy. The carryover for this fiscal year is still not available as OSEP is reviewing Minnesotaís approach to accommodating the mandatory use of the 1998 child court. The state has requested that we submit our policies for harassment, disability, 504 and hazing. Although all are in place with the exception of the hazing policy, the state wants them separated. MSBA policies are recommended. The City of Harmony is now requesting a rent increase following the roof replacement. They have asked that we sign a 3 year lease. The lease has been referred to our attorney to review it. The Bargaining unit requested a CEU Committee. The Board of Teaching requested that staff hook up with the committees in the districts as our group is too small to form such a group. This is okay with the staff and Superintendents. Staff will be allowed a reimbursement rate equal to that of the traditional planner to purchase a PDA. The staff will own the instrument and reimbursement will be given on a yearly basis based on a purchase receipt. The Kansas Learning Strategies are being offered to special education staff and regular education staff working with students on an IEP. Almost all the districts have been trained in the use of Skills Tutor. The issue of reorganization was discussed. The group is requesting RRED Board approval to pursue this issue due to the decline in enrollment. Personnel issues were reviewed and recommendations were made. Publish 9