"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, February 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:18:47, Feb 27th 2015 - WhaT@JoKE - Happy to see i am not the only one that sees the Bully in Fountain farmer ... [Read More]
- 6:51:38, Feb 27th 2015 - OH WOW - Fountain farmer there u go again trying to start a fight. U know there is fr ... [Read More]
- 3:01:47, Feb 26th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, I'm a recording secretary for an organization and items like ... [Read More]
- 2:42:22, Feb 25th 2015 - doc - Oh, FountainFarmer, the 3.2 license was just renewed then. That's big news. ... [Read More]
- 4:38:18, Feb 24th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, Most Kwik Trips carry a limited selection of beers, hence t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:47, Feb 24th 2015 - FamilyvCompany - During my time fundraising when I was in high school, Kwik Trip had ... [Read More]
- 8:10:14, Feb 23rd 2015 - Precisely - Thank you for saying all of this, well said. ... [Read More]
- 4:22:39, Feb 23rd 2015 - oh wow - You nailed it!!!! ... [Read More]
- 4:13:31, Feb 23rd 2015 - Ryan Stern - Thank you for reminding drivers (and pedestrians) about the importance o ... [Read More]
- 11:47:48, Feb 23rd 2015 - Anonymous - What really strikes me from your "commentary" is how short sited you app ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
THOMAS E. ARMSTRONG, aka T.E. ARMSTRONG Decedent. NOTICE AND ORDER FOR HEARING ON PETITION FOR DECREE OF DESCENT OF OMITTED PROPERTY.
Fri, Aug 6th, 2004
Posted in Legals
Posted in Legals
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF FILLMORE IN DISTRICT COURT THIRD JUDICIAL DISTRICT- PROBATE DIVISION Court File No. PX-61-11129 In Re: Estate of THOMAS E. ARMSTRONG, aka T.E. ARMSTRONG Decedent. NOTICE AND ORDER FOR HEARING ON PETITION FOR DECREE OF DESCENT OF OMITTED PROPERTY. A Petition for Determination of Descent of Omitted Property has been filed with this Court. The Petition represents that the Decedent died more than three years ago, leaving property in Minnesota and requests the probate of Decendent’s last Will, if any, and the descent of such property be determined and assigned by this Court to the persons entitled to the property. Any objections to the Petition must be filed with the Court prior to or raised at the hearing. If proper, and no objections are filed or raised, the Petition may be granted. IT IS ORDERED and Notice is further given, that the Petition will be heard on Sept. 1, 2004 at 8:30 a.m. by this Court at Preston, Minnesota. (1) Notice shall be given to all interested person (Minn. Stat. 524.1-401) and persons who have filed a demand for notice pursuant to Minn. Stat. 524.3-204. (2) Notice shall be given by publishing this Notice and Order as provided by law and by mailing copy of this Notice and Order at least 14 days prior to the hearing date. Dated: July 30, 2004 ROBERT R. BENSON Judge JAMES D. ATTWOOD Court Administrator By: /s/ Lynn Benson Deputy Attorney for Personal Petitioner: Richard A. Nethercut 32 Main Ave. North PO Box 657 Harmony, Minnesota 55939 Phone: 507-886-6131 Fax: 507-886-2711 Publish 9,16