"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:20:37, Aug 1st 2015 - Bob Burkholder - Guns are not the problem. It is the lack of moral fiber in our societ ... [Read More]
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
Mon, May 16th, 2011
Posted in Agriculture
Posted in Agriculture
Enrollment for the 2011 Direct and Counter-cyclical Program (DCP) will continue through June 1, 2011. USDA urges producers to make use of the eDCP automated website to sign up, or producers can visit any USDA Service Center to complete their 2011 DCP contract. There are no late filed provisions, therefore, you must sign up by Wednesday, June 1, 2011. This year we also need all owner signatures or leases by this deadline. Please call 507 765-3892 or stop by the Fillmore County FSA office to sign up if you have not completed your DCP or ACRE enrollment.
Budget restrictions are causing us to modify our usual business practices. We are limited in sending out notifications and maps like we would like to. We were planning on sending out maps to our producers for certification purposes and are unable to do that now. We do have maps ready for you to pick up ahead of your certification if you wish. We are also limited in sending out sign-up notifications like we have in the past. We will only be sending out one notification for any sign-up deadlines. Please make sure to act on the notification. We are also not allowed to send any more newsletters through September 2011. We will have a newsletter available to send out by email if you can give us your email address.
We regret having to do this, but budget is mandating this currently.