"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
- 9:25:16, Oct 22nd 2014 - StopTheDeceptionJon - " IT HAS NEVER BEEN STATED THAT THIS AID WOULD BE APPLIED FOR A ... [Read More]
- 7:17:10, Oct 22nd 2014 - Mayo grad - But FC could not beat Mayo. Gooooo Mayo! ... [Read More]
- 11:07:16, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 11:06:26, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 9:51:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Anti-conspiracy - #5. RP schools has passed every audit with flying colors. #6. ... [Read More]
- 4:43:44, Oct 21st 2014 - omg - Maybe the several individuals that CAN afford and WANT the new school, should j ... [Read More]
- 2:54:11, Oct 21st 2014 - Vote NO - I don't understand the rationale behind spending $38M on a school for a dis ... [Read More]
Mon, May 16th, 2011
Posted in Agriculture
Posted in Agriculture
Enrollment for the 2011 Direct and Counter-cyclical Program (DCP) will continue through June 1, 2011. USDA urges producers to make use of the eDCP automated website to sign up, or producers can visit any USDA Service Center to complete their 2011 DCP contract. There are no late filed provisions, therefore, you must sign up by Wednesday, June 1, 2011. This year we also need all owner signatures or leases by this deadline. Please call 507 765-3892 or stop by the Fillmore County FSA office to sign up if you have not completed your DCP or ACRE enrollment.
Budget restrictions are causing us to modify our usual business practices. We are limited in sending out notifications and maps like we would like to. We were planning on sending out maps to our producers for certification purposes and are unable to do that now. We do have maps ready for you to pick up ahead of your certification if you wish. We are also limited in sending out sign-up notifications like we have in the past. We will only be sending out one notification for any sign-up deadlines. Please make sure to act on the notification. We are also not allowed to send any more newsletters through September 2011. We will have a newsletter available to send out by email if you can give us your email address.
We regret having to do this, but budget is mandating this currently.