"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, February 10th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
- 11:31:59, Feb 9th 2016 - Rushford Man says - I am willing to pay more taxes for the new school. It will bene ... [Read More]
- 11:16:55, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 I don't know how I can get you to address the main point of the a ... [Read More]
- 10:37:19, Feb 9th 2016 - @says - Quit whining. I would say the value of your farm / land has dramatically inc ... [Read More]
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
- 7:28:40, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out for ... [Read More]
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
Mon, May 16th, 2011
Posted in Agriculture
Posted in Agriculture
Enrollment for the 2011 Direct and Counter-cyclical Program (DCP) will continue through June 1, 2011. USDA urges producers to make use of the eDCP automated website to sign up, or producers can visit any USDA Service Center to complete their 2011 DCP contract. There are no late filed provisions, therefore, you must sign up by Wednesday, June 1, 2011. This year we also need all owner signatures or leases by this deadline. Please call 507 765-3892 or stop by the Fillmore County FSA office to sign up if you have not completed your DCP or ACRE enrollment.
Budget restrictions are causing us to modify our usual business practices. We are limited in sending out notifications and maps like we would like to. We were planning on sending out maps to our producers for certification purposes and are unable to do that now. We do have maps ready for you to pick up ahead of your certification if you wish. We are also limited in sending out sign-up notifications like we have in the past. We will only be sending out one notification for any sign-up deadlines. Please make sure to act on the notification. We are also not allowed to send any more newsletters through September 2011. We will have a newsletter available to send out by email if you can give us your email address.
We regret having to do this, but budget is mandating this currently.