"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, April 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:13:19, Apr 27th 2015 - middle ground - Do you "enlightened' people who say the science is settled know that ... [Read More]
- 1:01:48, Apr 27th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - at doc- NEWS FLASH, Al Gore just stated the reason for the drought In ... [Read More]
- 5:45:13, Apr 26th 2015 - LOLZ - Do the corporations disclose the list of chemicals used in fracking? I didn't ... [Read More]
- 11:13:40, Apr 26th 2015 - hawkeye63 - I think this is a little hysterical given this sand has been widely used ... [Read More]
- 10:59:21, Apr 26th 2015 - hawkeye63 - Mr. Panko, a few facts to interject: 1] There is no lack of state and f ... [Read More]
- 10:21:24, Apr 25th 2015 - ScienceMan - Mr. Earley, please listen to how illogical your opposition is to Mr. Re ... [Read More]
- 8:18:02, Apr 25th 2015 - doc - It sure is a never ending source of amusement for me to read the right wingers' ... [Read More]
- 12:28:34, Apr 24th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - to science dude and rest of you liberal tatters: www.forbes.com/... ... [Read More]
- 12:50:38, Apr 21st 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Thanks for the awesome tribute to the many firemen involved and ... [Read More]
- 8:36:39, Apr 21st 2015 - cheryl erickson mahaffay - Henrytown Lutheran Church has shaped me ll my life. I will ... [Read More]
Mon, May 16th, 2011
Posted in Agriculture
Posted in Agriculture
Enrollment for the 2011 Direct and Counter-cyclical Program (DCP) will continue through June 1, 2011. USDA urges producers to make use of the eDCP automated website to sign up, or producers can visit any USDA Service Center to complete their 2011 DCP contract. There are no late filed provisions, therefore, you must sign up by Wednesday, June 1, 2011. This year we also need all owner signatures or leases by this deadline. Please call 507 765-3892 or stop by the Fillmore County FSA office to sign up if you have not completed your DCP or ACRE enrollment.
Budget restrictions are causing us to modify our usual business practices. We are limited in sending out notifications and maps like we would like to. We were planning on sending out maps to our producers for certification purposes and are unable to do that now. We do have maps ready for you to pick up ahead of your certification if you wish. We are also limited in sending out sign-up notifications like we have in the past. We will only be sending out one notification for any sign-up deadlines. Please make sure to act on the notification. We are also not allowed to send any more newsletters through September 2011. We will have a newsletter available to send out by email if you can give us your email address.
We regret having to do this, but budget is mandating this currently.