"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, March 10th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - email@example.com - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
Mon, May 16th, 2011
Posted in Agriculture
Posted in Agriculture
Enrollment for the 2011 Direct and Counter-cyclical Program (DCP) will continue through June 1, 2011. USDA urges producers to make use of the eDCP automated website to sign up, or producers can visit any USDA Service Center to complete their 2011 DCP contract. There are no late filed provisions, therefore, you must sign up by Wednesday, June 1, 2011. This year we also need all owner signatures or leases by this deadline. Please call 507 765-3892 or stop by the Fillmore County FSA office to sign up if you have not completed your DCP or ACRE enrollment.
Budget restrictions are causing us to modify our usual business practices. We are limited in sending out notifications and maps like we would like to. We were planning on sending out maps to our producers for certification purposes and are unable to do that now. We do have maps ready for you to pick up ahead of your certification if you wish. We are also limited in sending out sign-up notifications like we have in the past. We will only be sending out one notification for any sign-up deadlines. Please make sure to act on the notification. We are also not allowed to send any more newsletters through September 2011. We will have a newsletter available to send out by email if you can give us your email address.
We regret having to do this, but budget is mandating this currently.