"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
Wed, May 18th, 2011
Posted in State of Minnesota
Posted in State of Minnesota
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN - This week, the Airport Foundation MSP awarded three Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport employees with a trophy, certificate, and check for $1,000, along with the title "MSP Employee of the Year."
Jana Vaughn, director of the non-profit Foundation, said, "It is a pleasure to recognize three outstanding airport workers who exemplify the spirit of customer service for which MSP is known."
This year's MSP Employee of the Year award winners are Melissa Scovronski (St. Paul, MN), public affairs and marketing manager from the Metropolitan Airports Commission; Dee Dee Lind (Rosemount, MN), bartender for Axel's Bonfire; and Wayne Rychwalski (Apple Valley, MN), red coat with Delta Air Lines.
The MSP Employee of the Year Award recognizes three workers from throughout the MSP community who best exhibit a commitment to airport customers, community building, and leadership. Winners are nominated by their peers and selected by a committee that includes staff from the Airport Foundation MSP, Metropolitan Airports Commission, Transportation Security Administration, and MSP concessions tenants, along with the previous year's winners.
The award is nicknamed "The Dorothy" after Dorothy Schaeffer (1914-2006), a former MAC employee who held many titles in her 47 years at MSP. Ms. Schaeffer's last position was as Assistant Airport Director, earning her a place in history as one of the first women in an airport leadership role.
The Airport Foundation MSP dedicates itself to enhancing the experience and exceeding the expectations of travelers at Minneapolis-St. Paul (MSP) International Airport, as well as supporting the airport and the broader aviation community. The foundation operates the Travelers Assistance program, through which more than 300 volunteers dedicate their time providing information and guidance to travelers at MSP. The foundation also administers MSP's Arts and Culture program as well as airport beautification projects.