"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, May 19th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:56:33, May 18th 2013 - modgudur - I guess the child is anti-gun control since Obama went to all that trouble ... [Read More]
- 9:27:41, May 16th 2013 - caal girl - Nice outfit on you. I loved some of the dresses but am holding my breath ... [Read More]
- 2:03:34, May 14th 2013 - - Thanks for sharing the trip with us! ... [Read More]
- 4:12:01, May 9th 2013 - Amanda Ziebell - Wow! Thanks to the Fillmore County Journal for this kind story. For a ... [Read More]
- 11:47:30, May 7th 2013 - EW - ramble.....ramble.....ramble..... ... [Read More]
- 10:25:25, May 7th 2013 - Thunder6 - Great article! I love to see the Youth of Fillmore County receiveing acco ... [Read More]
- 6:52:10, May 6th 2013 - Jason Sethre, Publisher of Fillmore County Journal & Olmsted County Journal - Maryh, ... [Read More]
- 7:29:56, May 5th 2013 - maryh - Where are OCJ's available for pickup...other than at the new office? ... [Read More]
- 2:41:47, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, I just looked up Senate File 796 and in it there are said p ... [Read More]
- 2:22:20, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, how do you come up with $1.1 billion that trout fishing bri ... [Read More]
Wed, May 18th, 2011
Posted in State of Minnesota
Posted in State of Minnesota
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN - This week, the Airport Foundation MSP awarded three Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport employees with a trophy, certificate, and check for $1,000, along with the title "MSP Employee of the Year."
Jana Vaughn, director of the non-profit Foundation, said, "It is a pleasure to recognize three outstanding airport workers who exemplify the spirit of customer service for which MSP is known."
This year's MSP Employee of the Year award winners are Melissa Scovronski (St. Paul, MN), public affairs and marketing manager from the Metropolitan Airports Commission; Dee Dee Lind (Rosemount, MN), bartender for Axel's Bonfire; and Wayne Rychwalski (Apple Valley, MN), red coat with Delta Air Lines.
The MSP Employee of the Year Award recognizes three workers from throughout the MSP community who best exhibit a commitment to airport customers, community building, and leadership. Winners are nominated by their peers and selected by a committee that includes staff from the Airport Foundation MSP, Metropolitan Airports Commission, Transportation Security Administration, and MSP concessions tenants, along with the previous year's winners.
The award is nicknamed "The Dorothy" after Dorothy Schaeffer (1914-2006), a former MAC employee who held many titles in her 47 years at MSP. Ms. Schaeffer's last position was as Assistant Airport Director, earning her a place in history as one of the first women in an airport leadership role.
The Airport Foundation MSP dedicates itself to enhancing the experience and exceeding the expectations of travelers at Minneapolis-St. Paul (MSP) International Airport, as well as supporting the airport and the broader aviation community. The foundation operates the Travelers Assistance program, through which more than 300 volunteers dedicate their time providing information and guidance to travelers at MSP. The foundation also administers MSP's Arts and Culture program as well as airport beautification projects.