"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, July 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:18:31, Jul 22nd 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I am amazed at your seeming inability (or refusal) to distinguis ... [Read More]
- 9:40:07, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Susan Coleman, Danny Cassoloro, John Wilson, Gandy Baugh, Calvin Wa ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Jul 21st 2016 - Herb - Jason, I feel your pain and disgust. I do this on a regular basis on a highwa ... [Read More]
- 7:26:36, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I can't tell you how disppointed I am in your response. In your f ... [Read More]
- 4:06:21, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Thank you for you response. I do use email at work that contains se ... [Read More]
- 3:50:03, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:48:22, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:34:34, Jul 21st 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth As usual your post contains only babble with no facts and no p ... [Read More]
- 3:19:02, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @leftluvr and former left winger Before you weigh in on commentaries like th ... [Read More]
- 3:12:00, Jul 21st 2016 - seriously? - @herb, If you are correct and unbiased that would mean if Condoleezza Ri ... [Read More]
Wed, May 18th, 2011
Posted in State of Minnesota
Posted in State of Minnesota
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN - This week, the Airport Foundation MSP awarded three Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport employees with a trophy, certificate, and check for $1,000, along with the title "MSP Employee of the Year."
Jana Vaughn, director of the non-profit Foundation, said, "It is a pleasure to recognize three outstanding airport workers who exemplify the spirit of customer service for which MSP is known."
This year's MSP Employee of the Year award winners are Melissa Scovronski (St. Paul, MN), public affairs and marketing manager from the Metropolitan Airports Commission; Dee Dee Lind (Rosemount, MN), bartender for Axel's Bonfire; and Wayne Rychwalski (Apple Valley, MN), red coat with Delta Air Lines.
The MSP Employee of the Year Award recognizes three workers from throughout the MSP community who best exhibit a commitment to airport customers, community building, and leadership. Winners are nominated by their peers and selected by a committee that includes staff from the Airport Foundation MSP, Metropolitan Airports Commission, Transportation Security Administration, and MSP concessions tenants, along with the previous year's winners.
The award is nicknamed "The Dorothy" after Dorothy Schaeffer (1914-2006), a former MAC employee who held many titles in her 47 years at MSP. Ms. Schaeffer's last position was as Assistant Airport Director, earning her a place in history as one of the first women in an airport leadership role.
The Airport Foundation MSP dedicates itself to enhancing the experience and exceeding the expectations of travelers at Minneapolis-St. Paul (MSP) International Airport, as well as supporting the airport and the broader aviation community. The foundation operates the Travelers Assistance program, through which more than 300 volunteers dedicate their time providing information and guidance to travelers at MSP. The foundation also administers MSP's Arts and Culture program as well as airport beautification projects.