"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, August 30th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:59:03, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - A couple of things if I may. The first paragraph states that if ... [Read More]
- 10:35:10, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @future- not sure what polls you refer to, some polls actually show ... [Read More]
- 9:22:11, Aug 25th 2016 - future - "Both, party officials and "former" establishment members, republicans, were ... [Read More]
- 1:30:00, Aug 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of things:1) your first paragraph I agree with...the whole ... [Read More]
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
Wed, May 18th, 2011
Posted in State of Minnesota
Posted in State of Minnesota
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN - This week, the Airport Foundation MSP awarded three Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport employees with a trophy, certificate, and check for $1,000, along with the title "MSP Employee of the Year."
Jana Vaughn, director of the non-profit Foundation, said, "It is a pleasure to recognize three outstanding airport workers who exemplify the spirit of customer service for which MSP is known."
This year's MSP Employee of the Year award winners are Melissa Scovronski (St. Paul, MN), public affairs and marketing manager from the Metropolitan Airports Commission; Dee Dee Lind (Rosemount, MN), bartender for Axel's Bonfire; and Wayne Rychwalski (Apple Valley, MN), red coat with Delta Air Lines.
The MSP Employee of the Year Award recognizes three workers from throughout the MSP community who best exhibit a commitment to airport customers, community building, and leadership. Winners are nominated by their peers and selected by a committee that includes staff from the Airport Foundation MSP, Metropolitan Airports Commission, Transportation Security Administration, and MSP concessions tenants, along with the previous year's winners.
The award is nicknamed "The Dorothy" after Dorothy Schaeffer (1914-2006), a former MAC employee who held many titles in her 47 years at MSP. Ms. Schaeffer's last position was as Assistant Airport Director, earning her a place in history as one of the first women in an airport leadership role.
The Airport Foundation MSP dedicates itself to enhancing the experience and exceeding the expectations of travelers at Minneapolis-St. Paul (MSP) International Airport, as well as supporting the airport and the broader aviation community. The foundation operates the Travelers Assistance program, through which more than 300 volunteers dedicate their time providing information and guidance to travelers at MSP. The foundation also administers MSP's Arts and Culture program as well as airport beautification projects.