"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
Wed, May 18th, 2011
Posted in State of Minnesota
Posted in State of Minnesota
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN - This week, the Airport Foundation MSP awarded three Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport employees with a trophy, certificate, and check for $1,000, along with the title "MSP Employee of the Year."
Jana Vaughn, director of the non-profit Foundation, said, "It is a pleasure to recognize three outstanding airport workers who exemplify the spirit of customer service for which MSP is known."
This year's MSP Employee of the Year award winners are Melissa Scovronski (St. Paul, MN), public affairs and marketing manager from the Metropolitan Airports Commission; Dee Dee Lind (Rosemount, MN), bartender for Axel's Bonfire; and Wayne Rychwalski (Apple Valley, MN), red coat with Delta Air Lines.
The MSP Employee of the Year Award recognizes three workers from throughout the MSP community who best exhibit a commitment to airport customers, community building, and leadership. Winners are nominated by their peers and selected by a committee that includes staff from the Airport Foundation MSP, Metropolitan Airports Commission, Transportation Security Administration, and MSP concessions tenants, along with the previous year's winners.
The award is nicknamed "The Dorothy" after Dorothy Schaeffer (1914-2006), a former MAC employee who held many titles in her 47 years at MSP. Ms. Schaeffer's last position was as Assistant Airport Director, earning her a place in history as one of the first women in an airport leadership role.
The Airport Foundation MSP dedicates itself to enhancing the experience and exceeding the expectations of travelers at Minneapolis-St. Paul (MSP) International Airport, as well as supporting the airport and the broader aviation community. The foundation operates the Travelers Assistance program, through which more than 300 volunteers dedicate their time providing information and guidance to travelers at MSP. The foundation also administers MSP's Arts and Culture program as well as airport beautification projects.