"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, March 31st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:21:04, Mar 31st 2015 - doc - Not to mention ignoring science yet believing in fairy tales. ... [Read More]
- 12:16:25, Mar 31st 2015 - Vikefan 1 - To Left Winger: You choose to call what Reagan and Bush did as "tweak ... [Read More]
- 9:53:03, Mar 31st 2015 - left winger - vikefan please get you facts straight, What Regan did was a technical c ... [Read More]
- 2:52:28, Mar 30th 2015 - Typical - Vikefan, The main difference between me an you is I have my own opinion. ... [Read More]
- 11:09:25, Mar 30th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To Typical Obama violating protocol by using executive actions? Do you ... [Read More]
- 8:26:07, Mar 30th 2015 - Typical - "To bypass the President of the United States and invite the leader of a f ... [Read More]
- 6:05:13, Mar 28th 2015 - Fillmore mom - I really enjoyed this article, too bad others used it as their persona ... [Read More]
- 12:29:12, Mar 28th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To Thanks! About blindly following Obama and his governing policies, yo ... [Read More]
- 5:23:52, Mar 27th 2015 - Jimbo79 - Sure, small towns have overlapping news. It seems odd that one should foll ... [Read More]
- 5:18:28, Mar 27th 2015 - FountainFarmer - johnqpublic, To expand on my previous post:,Let me ask you a que ... [Read More]
Mon, May 23rd, 2011
Posted in Education
Posted in Education
The next phase in my life isn't just going to be leaving Fillmore Central. It's about becoming an independent woman in the real world. Scary, yes, but it will be a journey that will make me a stronger person, more responsible and more respectful, than I already am, to my family and friends who have helped me get to this point in my life.
Next year I will have left FC and be moved into a dorm at Bethany Lutheran College. It will be different to be on my own, but it's a positive change in my life that I look forward to.
My main journey will include majoring in Elementary Education with a minor in Early Childhood. I look forward to working with my professors and my advisor as they help lead me in the right direction while also making friends who take school serious, but like to have fun as well. After all it is college.
The next phase will be a journey that will stay with me for a lifetime. And as you can see it involves many different changes in my life, but they are all positive. I look forward to leaving Fillmore Central as it's time to take the next step into the real world.