"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, August 31st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:55:06, Aug 31st 2015 - LOLZ - Ever notice how the most ignorant people are always the most vocal? ... [Read More]
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
- 6:26:59, Aug 24th 2015 - Lmao - Doc........do u even know what that means? U better look it up! ... [Read More]
- 3:35:05, Aug 23rd 2015 - LOLZ - Everyone and their brother has a grey Impala. That's why they are about as int ... [Read More]
- 3:31:31, Aug 23rd 2015 - doc - Agree: Illiterate much? ... [Read More]
- 6:58:24, Aug 23rd 2015 - ? - Just put a lock on it, way cheaper! No brainer! ... [Read More]
- 8:43:20, Aug 21st 2015 - ecomom - Since Laura's father Charles died in 1902, I seriously doubt he helped build ... [Read More]
Mon, May 23rd, 2011
Posted in Education
Posted in Education
The next phase in my life isn't just going to be leaving Fillmore Central. It's about becoming an independent woman in the real world. Scary, yes, but it will be a journey that will make me a stronger person, more responsible and more respectful, than I already am, to my family and friends who have helped me get to this point in my life.
Next year I will have left FC and be moved into a dorm at Bethany Lutheran College. It will be different to be on my own, but it's a positive change in my life that I look forward to.
My main journey will include majoring in Elementary Education with a minor in Early Childhood. I look forward to working with my professors and my advisor as they help lead me in the right direction while also making friends who take school serious, but like to have fun as well. After all it is college.
The next phase will be a journey that will stay with me for a lifetime. And as you can see it involves many different changes in my life, but they are all positive. I look forward to leaving Fillmore Central as it's time to take the next step into the real world.