"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, September 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
Mon, May 23rd, 2011
Posted in Education
Posted in Education
The next phase in my life isn't just going to be leaving Fillmore Central. It's about becoming an independent woman in the real world. Scary, yes, but it will be a journey that will make me a stronger person, more responsible and more respectful, than I already am, to my family and friends who have helped me get to this point in my life.
Next year I will have left FC and be moved into a dorm at Bethany Lutheran College. It will be different to be on my own, but it's a positive change in my life that I look forward to.
My main journey will include majoring in Elementary Education with a minor in Early Childhood. I look forward to working with my professors and my advisor as they help lead me in the right direction while also making friends who take school serious, but like to have fun as well. After all it is college.
The next phase will be a journey that will stay with me for a lifetime. And as you can see it involves many different changes in my life, but they are all positive. I look forward to leaving Fillmore Central as it's time to take the next step into the real world.