"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 16th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
- 3:43:26, Sep 6th 2014 - CBJapan - The article endorses my view here in Japan. My thought; http://conserva ... [Read More]
Mon, May 23rd, 2011
Posted in Education
Posted in Education
The next phase in my life isn't just going to be leaving Fillmore Central. It's about becoming an independent woman in the real world. Scary, yes, but it will be a journey that will make me a stronger person, more responsible and more respectful, than I already am, to my family and friends who have helped me get to this point in my life.
Next year I will have left FC and be moved into a dorm at Bethany Lutheran College. It will be different to be on my own, but it's a positive change in my life that I look forward to.
My main journey will include majoring in Elementary Education with a minor in Early Childhood. I look forward to working with my professors and my advisor as they help lead me in the right direction while also making friends who take school serious, but like to have fun as well. After all it is college.
The next phase will be a journey that will stay with me for a lifetime. And as you can see it involves many different changes in my life, but they are all positive. I look forward to leaving Fillmore Central as it's time to take the next step into the real world.