"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, July 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:18:31, Jul 22nd 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I am amazed at your seeming inability (or refusal) to distinguis ... [Read More]
- 9:40:07, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Susan Coleman, Danny Cassoloro, John Wilson, Gandy Baugh, Calvin Wa ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Jul 21st 2016 - Herb - Jason, I feel your pain and disgust. I do this on a regular basis on a highwa ... [Read More]
- 7:26:36, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I can't tell you how disppointed I am in your response. In your f ... [Read More]
- 4:06:21, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Thank you for you response. I do use email at work that contains se ... [Read More]
- 3:50:03, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:48:22, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:34:34, Jul 21st 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth As usual your post contains only babble with no facts and no p ... [Read More]
- 3:19:02, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @leftluvr and former left winger Before you weigh in on commentaries like th ... [Read More]
- 3:12:00, Jul 21st 2016 - seriously? - @herb, If you are correct and unbiased that would mean if Condoleezza Ri ... [Read More]
Mon, May 23rd, 2011
Posted in Education
Posted in Education
The next phase in my life isn't just going to be leaving Fillmore Central. It's about becoming an independent woman in the real world. Scary, yes, but it will be a journey that will make me a stronger person, more responsible and more respectful, than I already am, to my family and friends who have helped me get to this point in my life.
Next year I will have left FC and be moved into a dorm at Bethany Lutheran College. It will be different to be on my own, but it's a positive change in my life that I look forward to.
My main journey will include majoring in Elementary Education with a minor in Early Childhood. I look forward to working with my professors and my advisor as they help lead me in the right direction while also making friends who take school serious, but like to have fun as well. After all it is college.
The next phase will be a journey that will stay with me for a lifetime. And as you can see it involves many different changes in my life, but they are all positive. I look forward to leaving Fillmore Central as it's time to take the next step into the real world.