"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 29th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
- 1:30:09, Jul 27th 2014 - wow - Living on the Iowa border I will do all my shopping in Iowa if they do that! ... [Read More]
- 1:27:17, Jul 27th 2014 - in harmony - Hum...no tickets issued? Thats something I've never heard before. My X g ... [Read More]
Mon, May 23rd, 2011
Posted in Education
Posted in Education
It's finally time to move on to a bigger and better world: college. Senior year has been the fastest year of my life and even though it's been really fun, I'm ready to move on.
Next fall I will be attending UW-La Crosse to major in music education. High school helped spark my passion for music even more, and now I would like to continue pursuing it in college. I am ready to sign up for as many music extra-curricular activities as I can (especially the percussion activities). College opens up a wider range for being involved in music. I can be involved in percussion ensemble, concert band, marching band, African drum ensemble, jazz band, or maybe all of the above. I'm excited for all of these opportunities and to share them with people that love music as much as I do. It will be much different from high school and probably more challenging, but I'm ready to conquer any music challenge that hits me! I will also miss all my friends when I get to college, but nowadays there is texting, Facebook, and many other ways to get in touch. Sure, I have nerves, but I am also ecstatic to take this huge step in my life!