"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
Mon, May 23rd, 2011
Posted in Education
Posted in Education
It's finally time to move on to a bigger and better world: college. Senior year has been the fastest year of my life and even though it's been really fun, I'm ready to move on.
Next fall I will be attending UW-La Crosse to major in music education. High school helped spark my passion for music even more, and now I would like to continue pursuing it in college. I am ready to sign up for as many music extra-curricular activities as I can (especially the percussion activities). College opens up a wider range for being involved in music. I can be involved in percussion ensemble, concert band, marching band, African drum ensemble, jazz band, or maybe all of the above. I'm excited for all of these opportunities and to share them with people that love music as much as I do. It will be much different from high school and probably more challenging, but I'm ready to conquer any music challenge that hits me! I will also miss all my friends when I get to college, but nowadays there is texting, Facebook, and many other ways to get in touch. Sure, I have nerves, but I am also ecstatic to take this huge step in my life!