"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, June 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:54:18, Jun 25th 2016 - Redhorse51 - Yes Ann, we all know that Sharon Roppes was instrumental in the Veteran ... [Read More]
- 10:55:08, Jun 24th 2016 - dianagoguen - Hello, Is there a place to access obituaries from previous years? ... [Read More]
- 3:45:08, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - With all the people that will be flocking to town to have their kids attend sc ... [Read More]
- 3:44:45, Jun 22nd 2016 - Andy O'Connor - Agree to disagree Stan, we'll likely never see eye to eye on this iss ... [Read More]
- 3:23:28, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - #sickofitall...do yourself a favor and get your dictionary out and look up " i ... [Read More]
- 3:15:56, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Palacek easement never was useable. He got to his property, with permi ... [Read More]
- 2:56:30, Jun 22nd 2016 - disgusted - There are a couple of issues here to be addressed The first one is the ... [Read More]
- 2:31:21, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Re: Palacek. He can not develop without a public road. His easement is ... [Read More]
- 1:15:13, Jun 22nd 2016 - Stan Gudmundson - An old building that can be replaced at 50 cents on the dollar? Su ... [Read More]
- 7:28:50, Jun 22nd 2016 - doc - The GOP's war on education is a continuing success. ... [Read More]
Mon, May 23rd, 2011
Posted in Education
Posted in Education
It's finally time to move on to a bigger and better world: college. Senior year has been the fastest year of my life and even though it's been really fun, I'm ready to move on.
Next fall I will be attending UW-La Crosse to major in music education. High school helped spark my passion for music even more, and now I would like to continue pursuing it in college. I am ready to sign up for as many music extra-curricular activities as I can (especially the percussion activities). College opens up a wider range for being involved in music. I can be involved in percussion ensemble, concert band, marching band, African drum ensemble, jazz band, or maybe all of the above. I'm excited for all of these opportunities and to share them with people that love music as much as I do. It will be much different from high school and probably more challenging, but I'm ready to conquer any music challenge that hits me! I will also miss all my friends when I get to college, but nowadays there is texting, Facebook, and many other ways to get in touch. Sure, I have nerves, but I am also ecstatic to take this huge step in my life!