"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, May 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:54:34, May 26th 2015 - sv80 - To Hawkeye and Wentworth The fact that you resort to sarcasm, ridicule, and ... [Read More]
- 1:50:35, May 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- my response to the above article pretty much addresses the iss ... [Read More]
- 12:16:53, May 26th 2015 - SV80 - Talk and criticism are cheap, Redhorse51. So what is your solution? Just ... [Read More]
- 6:58:59, May 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - Chicago Tribune, Tuesday, May 26. 56 shot and 12 killed over the long M ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, May 24th 2015 - Greg Rendahl - Jason, while you certainly make some good points in your opinion piece ... [Read More]
- 4:56:30, May 22nd 2015 - Shame on you - "A gun is an instrument of death. It is designed for one purpose, to k ... [Read More]
- 1:35:20, May 22nd 2015 - Michael - As a Navy veteran I salute Ron Scheevel for his service and sacrifice in Vi ... [Read More]
- 12:48:16, May 22nd 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of points in response. the NRA has had a long history in gu ... [Read More]
- 11:57:35, May 22nd 2015 - RogerClegg - Re felon voting: Glad this bill failed. If you aren’t willing to fo ... [Read More]
- 12:15:00, May 20th 2015 - Shorty - Makes me feel pretty old when I read about people I knew. I would like to ... [Read More]
Mon, May 23rd, 2011
Posted in Education
Posted in Education
It's finally time to move on to a bigger and better world: college. Senior year has been the fastest year of my life and even though it's been really fun, I'm ready to move on.
Next fall I will be attending UW-La Crosse to major in music education. High school helped spark my passion for music even more, and now I would like to continue pursuing it in college. I am ready to sign up for as many music extra-curricular activities as I can (especially the percussion activities). College opens up a wider range for being involved in music. I can be involved in percussion ensemble, concert band, marching band, African drum ensemble, jazz band, or maybe all of the above. I'm excited for all of these opportunities and to share them with people that love music as much as I do. It will be much different from high school and probably more challenging, but I'm ready to conquer any music challenge that hits me! I will also miss all my friends when I get to college, but nowadays there is texting, Facebook, and many other ways to get in touch. Sure, I have nerves, but I am also ecstatic to take this huge step in my life!