"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 18th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:39:12, Dec 17th 2014 - SgtRock - I guess I hit a sore spot. The comments Jeff made in his article are his ... [Read More]
- 4:06:16, Dec 17th 2014 - @SGT Rock - "You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning f ... [Read More]
- 12:59:15, Dec 16th 2014 - SgtRock - You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning for ... [Read More]
- 6:53:39, Dec 15th 2014 - - Enough with the Liberal bashing!!!! ... [Read More]
- 12:43:11, Dec 9th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Wow! Yes, people are entitled to their opinion anytime they feel fre ... [Read More]
- 5:54:41, Dec 8th 2014 - WoW! - Fountainfarmer no serious Axe to grind and definitely not faceless gossip. Peop ... [Read More]
- 5:17:00, Dec 8th 2014 - Pastor Mark - Sounds like a great trip. Good for you Paul! Hope to see some of your pi ... [Read More]
- 1:58:52, Dec 8th 2014 - FountainFarmer - WoW! You're just commenting on an article that was posted back in Ju ... [Read More]
- 10:19:54, Dec 6th 2014 - WoW! - Sadly The Only Ones That Are Misinformed About Kaase are The Citizens of Fillm ... [Read More]
- 2:56:47, Dec 5th 2014 - annonymous - You should probably do some homework when printing articles like this. W ... [Read More]
Mon, May 23rd, 2011
Posted in Education
Posted in Education
It's finally time to move on to a bigger and better world: college. Senior year has been the fastest year of my life and even though it's been really fun, I'm ready to move on.
Next fall I will be attending UW-La Crosse to major in music education. High school helped spark my passion for music even more, and now I would like to continue pursuing it in college. I am ready to sign up for as many music extra-curricular activities as I can (especially the percussion activities). College opens up a wider range for being involved in music. I can be involved in percussion ensemble, concert band, marching band, African drum ensemble, jazz band, or maybe all of the above. I'm excited for all of these opportunities and to share them with people that love music as much as I do. It will be much different from high school and probably more challenging, but I'm ready to conquer any music challenge that hits me! I will also miss all my friends when I get to college, but nowadays there is texting, Facebook, and many other ways to get in touch. Sure, I have nerves, but I am also ecstatic to take this huge step in my life!