"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, November 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:03:53, Nov 24th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Doc, Why do people like you have to turn stories that don't have ... [Read More]
- 7:13:36, Nov 21st 2014 - FountainFarmer - doc, why do people like you think that every story needs a sense ... [Read More]
- 3:50:54, Nov 21st 2014 - Frank Wright - Does the author of this article realize it is not April 1st? ... [Read More]
- 3:03:32, Nov 21st 2014 - Roberto - That IS a stereotype on Libertarians from extreme right-wingers BTW. See ... [Read More]
- 5:10:46, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - I'm surprised conservatives aren't picketing there for their war on women. ... [Read More]
- 5:09:30, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - Is it illegal to push THEIR snow into the street though? ... [Read More]
- 4:16:40, Nov 15th 2014 - Gudrun - Ralph's burial at Arlington National Cemetery is scheduled for February 12, ... [Read More]
- 4:47:53, Nov 7th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Hey winters coming, why don't you take your concerns to that of the ... [Read More]
- 6:43:44, Nov 6th 2014 - winters coming - Tell Fillmore central in harmony that it is against the law to push t ... [Read More]
- 11:34:53, Nov 3rd 2014 - Tom Kaase - First of all, thank you again to Editor Jason Sethre for allowing people ... [Read More]
Mon, May 23rd, 2011
Posted in Education
Posted in Education
Moving up in the world! It is going to be a big change going from high school to college. I will be going from teachers telling me to get assignments in to teachers that won't warn me, and going from living rent free to having to pay rent. I will also have to quit procrastinating and start planning on getting things done ahead of time. This is going to be my next phase in life.
As I am completing my senior year of high school I already know what I am going to be doing this coming fall. I am going to be attending RCTC to further my education. I am planning on majoring in accounting. My plan is to move to Rochester and live with a couple of friends that also attend RCTC. As I attend RCTC I hope to be a part of the softball team. I am looking forward to still being part of a team and continuing to play a sport that I love. I will also still be able to experience the competitive sports I am use to from high school. This should help me meet new friends.
After I attend RCTC for two years and complete my AA degree, I will then transfer to a four year college to finish my degree in accounting. My final goal is to become a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). I then hope to obtain a job at a major company. I feel it would be challenging to try and find solutions to make a company more successful. This would be very rewarding.
I am excited to go to the next phase of my life to see what I can accomplish on my own. I feel I am ready for all of the responsibility and for everything about college. I am willing to meet new people that will make me step outside of my shell. I want to learn so many new things and someday meet up with my high school friends and share with them what I have experienced.