"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, May 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:16:33, May 26th 2016 - SV resident - Wish this report included more of the specifics about what the public h ... [Read More]
- 1:46:00, May 26th 2016 - Livin' The Dream - grow up....Man, your parents were twisted to give you that name. ... [Read More]
- 12:26:28, May 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul- I have read through the above commentary and can not find muc ... [Read More]
- 10:51:07, May 26th 2016 - grow up - People that are to afraid to put there name on something they post are not ... [Read More]
- 7:23:26, May 25th 2016 - ### - You want to tell your school putting a handicap sign up on steet that will bloc ... [Read More]
- 12:35:31, May 25th 2016 - Kit Kat Bar - I don't know... Everyone gets awards these days, but that, is ONE HUGE ... [Read More]
- 4:18:09, May 24th 2016 - Give me a break - This paper has officially turned into what every comedy movie think ... [Read More]
- 1:43:25, May 24th 2016 - Cervidae - In my husband's defense, he is the most unselfish person I know and anyon ... [Read More]
- 4:29:20, May 23rd 2016 - - His house and all his surrounding land is for sale, yet he's not going to move and ... [Read More]
- 11:16:49, May 23rd 2016 - Paul - Well read does not mean only reading books that you find that are in-line wit ... [Read More]
Mon, May 23rd, 2011
Posted in Education
Posted in Education
Moving up in the world! It is going to be a big change going from high school to college. I will be going from teachers telling me to get assignments in to teachers that won't warn me, and going from living rent free to having to pay rent. I will also have to quit procrastinating and start planning on getting things done ahead of time. This is going to be my next phase in life.
As I am completing my senior year of high school I already know what I am going to be doing this coming fall. I am going to be attending RCTC to further my education. I am planning on majoring in accounting. My plan is to move to Rochester and live with a couple of friends that also attend RCTC. As I attend RCTC I hope to be a part of the softball team. I am looking forward to still being part of a team and continuing to play a sport that I love. I will also still be able to experience the competitive sports I am use to from high school. This should help me meet new friends.
After I attend RCTC for two years and complete my AA degree, I will then transfer to a four year college to finish my degree in accounting. My final goal is to become a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). I then hope to obtain a job at a major company. I feel it would be challenging to try and find solutions to make a company more successful. This would be very rewarding.
I am excited to go to the next phase of my life to see what I can accomplish on my own. I feel I am ready for all of the responsibility and for everything about college. I am willing to meet new people that will make me step outside of my shell. I want to learn so many new things and someday meet up with my high school friends and share with them what I have experienced.