"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, October 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:58:02, Oct 19th 2014 - - F.Y.I--Passed, not pasted ... [Read More]
- 4:32:49, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 4:19:23, Oct 19th 2014 - Facts - Read these commentaries and then actually call the district and get the true ... [Read More]
- 4:11:10, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 9:46:48, Oct 19th 2014 - greatquestion - You ask a very good question. Mr. Ehler or Board Chair Mr. Linder wo ... [Read More]
- 11:22:49, Oct 18th 2014 - agree - Fact says has a great point. Money is at the root of the problems in high sc ... [Read More]
- 5:24:15, Oct 17th 2014 - FC concern - To FC Nobody: Just means you have smart bullies. Take your blinders of ... [Read More]
- 7:09:36, Oct 17th 2014 - - There was no flood water in the Rushford school . ... [Read More]
- 7:02:40, Oct 17th 2014 - fact - This is a great place to voice your opinion! Going to a school board will not ... [Read More]
- 6:56:33, Oct 17th 2014 - - This is a great place to voice your opinion! Going to a school board will not help ... [Read More]
Mon, May 23rd, 2011
Posted in Education
Posted in Education
Moving up in the world! It is going to be a big change going from high school to college. I will be going from teachers telling me to get assignments in to teachers that won't warn me, and going from living rent free to having to pay rent. I will also have to quit procrastinating and start planning on getting things done ahead of time. This is going to be my next phase in life.
As I am completing my senior year of high school I already know what I am going to be doing this coming fall. I am going to be attending RCTC to further my education. I am planning on majoring in accounting. My plan is to move to Rochester and live with a couple of friends that also attend RCTC. As I attend RCTC I hope to be a part of the softball team. I am looking forward to still being part of a team and continuing to play a sport that I love. I will also still be able to experience the competitive sports I am use to from high school. This should help me meet new friends.
After I attend RCTC for two years and complete my AA degree, I will then transfer to a four year college to finish my degree in accounting. My final goal is to become a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). I then hope to obtain a job at a major company. I feel it would be challenging to try and find solutions to make a company more successful. This would be very rewarding.
I am excited to go to the next phase of my life to see what I can accomplish on my own. I feel I am ready for all of the responsibility and for everything about college. I am willing to meet new people that will make me step outside of my shell. I want to learn so many new things and someday meet up with my high school friends and share with them what I have experienced.