"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, February 8th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
- 7:28:40, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out for ... [Read More]
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
- 12:45:22, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out fo ... [Read More]
- 12:37:07, Feb 8th 2016 - understanding - It is easy for someone to say yes! Especially when they are on the re ... [Read More]
- 7:41:46, Feb 7th 2016 - DeerHunterguy - @Terbeest Calling someone who supports Obama like "a follower of Nazi ... [Read More]
- 6:58:19, Feb 7th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Another angry, rambling rant from a bitter right wingnut. Who is this guy? ... [Read More]
- 12:35:24, Feb 7th 2016 - Slate7 - Looks like the flood destroyed Rushford after all. What happened to the stro ... [Read More]
- 5:15:31, Feb 6th 2016 - @respect - "They don't go out of their way to disrespect until disrespect is thrown at ... [Read More]
- 3:28:56, Feb 6th 2016 - Farmer - WOW! Hope you have more life jackets because now that you have actually put y ... [Read More]
Mon, May 23rd, 2011
Posted in Education
Posted in Education
Moving up in the world! It is going to be a big change going from high school to college. I will be going from teachers telling me to get assignments in to teachers that won't warn me, and going from living rent free to having to pay rent. I will also have to quit procrastinating and start planning on getting things done ahead of time. This is going to be my next phase in life.
As I am completing my senior year of high school I already know what I am going to be doing this coming fall. I am going to be attending RCTC to further my education. I am planning on majoring in accounting. My plan is to move to Rochester and live with a couple of friends that also attend RCTC. As I attend RCTC I hope to be a part of the softball team. I am looking forward to still being part of a team and continuing to play a sport that I love. I will also still be able to experience the competitive sports I am use to from high school. This should help me meet new friends.
After I attend RCTC for two years and complete my AA degree, I will then transfer to a four year college to finish my degree in accounting. My final goal is to become a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). I then hope to obtain a job at a major company. I feel it would be challenging to try and find solutions to make a company more successful. This would be very rewarding.
I am excited to go to the next phase of my life to see what I can accomplish on my own. I feel I am ready for all of the responsibility and for everything about college. I am willing to meet new people that will make me step outside of my shell. I want to learn so many new things and someday meet up with my high school friends and share with them what I have experienced.