"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, March 2nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:24:02, Mar 2nd 2015 - disappointed - I could work from home. But internet is not secure enough ... [Read More]
- 3:43:36, Mar 2nd 2015 - agreed - The cable and internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Harmony residents pay ... [Read More]
- 2:30:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - Be honest - Wood- That is true, but most people won't even spend that. Hopefully, th ... [Read More]
- 10:14:18, Mar 2nd 2015 - Wood - Be Honest, you can ask the Minnesota Information Policy Analysis Division (IPA ... [Read More]
- 6:41:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - gotoutofthere - If the residents would treat the new people with respect maybe they wo ... [Read More]
- 12:48:54, Mar 1st 2015 - Pursuing truth? - By pursuing truth, are you referring to the IRS scandal or the Hold ... [Read More]
- 12:25:29, Mar 1st 2015 - hum - How about something yo do for the youth! These kids have nothing to do in the s ... [Read More]
- 12:16:31, Mar 1st 2015 - Be honest - This is happening more and more in small towns. Attorney's are telling t ... [Read More]
- 10:52:21, Mar 1st 2015 - doc - Amen! BIG ISSUE ... [Read More]
- 10:13:47, Mar 1st 2015 - hawkeye63 - As usual, Yvonne wants to treat the symptoms rather than address the caus ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
Wed, May 25th, 2011
Posted in Sports
Posted in Sports
If there is an area track meet, and Chatfield is there, bet money their girl's relay teams will be placing high. Distance matters some. The 4x100 (400) and 4x200-meter (800) teams (consisting of Erin Kammer, Nichole Clemens, Kileigh Dudek, Madalyn Kammer, and Ashley Baker) are almost always either one or two. But the 4x400 (1,600) and 4x800 (3,200) squads (Camille Rasmussen, Haley Woltz, Melissa Hurley, Nichole Clemens, and/or the Kammer's) get their fair share of top finishes too. How many between the teams exactly? Well, in 29 total relay events spanning seven meets, the Gopher relayers have compiled 21 first or second place finishes (unofficially). Recently, at the Dover-Eyota/St. Charles Invite, the Kammer's, Clemens, Baker, Dudek, and Rasmussen swept top billing of the 400, 800, 1,600-meter events. With some of the best times in southeastern Minnesota, the gals are relaying a very fast message.