"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 7th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:19:55, Jul 7th 2015 - Let's talk - What about the sports down there. Remember what happened to the stewart ... [Read More]
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
Have you ever been injured while shooting off fireworks?
Fri, Sep 30th, 2005
Posted in Legals
Posted in Legals
Summary of Minutes
September 13, 2005County Board Meeting The Fillmore County Board met in regular session at the Courthouse in the City of Preston. All members were present. Also present were the Coordinator/Clerk, County Attorney, Auditor, other department heads and staff, citizens, and two members of the press. The following resolutions were adopted by the Board: RESOLUTION 2005-058:Use of Right of Way by Lanesboro for trail (CSAH 8 project) RESOLUTION 2005-059:Proposed 2006 Fillmore County Budget RESOLUTION 2005-060:Proposed 2006 Fillmore County Levy RESOLUTION 2005-061:Hire Custodian above minimum The Board approved the following agenda items: •the amended agenda. •the following amended Consent Agenda: 1.September 6, 2005 County Board minutes. 2.Renewal of Tobacco licenses for period of October 1, 2005 through September 30, 2006 for the following: Preston Liquor Store, Ostrander Corner Store, Preston Motor Mart, Preston Foods, Harmony Foods, Gleeson’s Grocery, Wykoff; Canton Liquor Store, Susie’s Roadhouse, Inc., Ostrander; Wolf’s Den, Ostrander; and Greenway Cooperative, Chatfield. 3.Overnight stays for five (5) Women, Infant and Children (WIC) staff to attend WIC Nutrition Education conference. 4.Approve cost share payment of $2,000.00 to Randy Hahn, Preston Township, for Feedlot upgrade. •sell and/or remove law enforcement garage. •transfer Ron Laughlin, Custodian, from full-time to part-time status at Grade 2/Step 3 with part-time status to become effective upon hire of a replacement full time custodian. •advertise in-house for a full time replacement Custodian at Grade 2/Step 1. If still vacant after in-house posting, position will be publicly advertised. •renewal of anti-virus maintenance and purchase of additional 25 anti-virus licenses for County computers at quote of $5,701.00 from CDW-G. The following Commissioners’ warrants were approved: REVENUE FUND Vendor Name, Description Amount Aquila, natural gas$142.00 Association of MN Counties, registration fees$175.00 Baker, Jan, auto expense$215.05 Bob Barker Co., supplies$367.42 Bremseth, Kim, auto expense$270.54 Champ Software, Inc., services$6,305.77 Computer Professionals Unlimited, services$1,686.93 Continental Research Corporation, supplies$232.75 Corporate Express, supplies$176.64 Evavold, Sharon, auto expense$144.58 Farm & Home Publishers Ltd., publications$155.83 Fillmore County Journal, advertising$231.00 Fillmore County Treasurer, gasoline$189.15 Fountain Building Center, Inc., services, supplies$2,611.27 Grammentz, Marlyn, State grant$300.00 Hellickson, Lavonne, bailiff expenses$1,041.71 Hemocue, Inc., supplies$178.92 Herman’s Service, services$217.15 Herrick & Manion Law Office, services$6,017.50 Horihan, Fred, mileage$205.34 Jensen, Daryl, supplies$375.00 Kelly Printing & Signs, supplies$105.97 Kiehne, David, mileage$264.06 Kingsley, Robert & Lois, State grant$300.00 Kruegel, Vicki, auto expense$218.29 Loven, Julie, auto expense$111.78 MCCC, services$1,764.00 Melver, Paula, auto expense$316.18 Metro Sales, inc., copier contract$128.00 Miller, Dan, State grant$300.00 MN County Attorneys Association, reference materials$143.24 MN Supreme Court, registration fee$218.00 Office Depot, supplies$278.66 Plunkett’s Pest Control, Inc., services$233.24 Positive ID, Inc., supplies$507.35 Preston Auto Parts, repairs$150.62 Reineke, Charles & Jane, State grant$300.00 Rollie, Ellen, auto expense, supplies$134.92 Scaife, James & Tara, State grant$300.00 Scheevel, Kevin & Sandy, State grant$300.00 SDS, equipment purchase$30,054.30 Stadum, Elaine, services$600.00 Stevens, Lantha, auto expense, other travel expense$973.92 Wagner, Kelly, mileage, other travel expense$531.99 Wanless, Bernard, services$300.00 TOTAL REVENUE FUND BILLS OVER $100 (listed above)$59,774.07 TOTAL REVENUE FUND BILLS UNDER $100 (27 bills - not listed)$1,199.23 TOTAL REVENUE FUND $60,973.30 SANITATION FUND Vendor Name, DescriptionAmount OSI Environmental, Inc., oil$35.00 TOTAL SANITATION FUND $35.00 COURTHOUSE CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT FUND Vendor Name, Description Amount Ford Metro, Inc., building construction$466.52 TOTAL COURTHOUSE CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT FUND $466.52 ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY Vendor Name, Description Amount Fillmore County Journal, advertising$16.00 TOTAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY $16.00 The above represents a summary of the County Board actions on the listed date. Official County Board minutes are on file in the Fillmore County Courthouse and are available for review during regular business hours. County Board meetings are usually scheduled for Tuesday mornings at 9:00 in the Commissioners’ Room in the Courthouse. Questions regarding the minutes or upcoming meetings can be directed to Karen Brown, Coordinator/Clerk of the County Board at 507/765-4566.