"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, June 19th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:04, Jun 18th 2013 - cabraden1 - I salute you Colonel Overland. Your were my c.o. at Rockville Naval Air ... [Read More]
- 7:10:46, Jun 13th 2013 - chipperlee - Seems to be a well written article, except maybe Silica Sand is used in ... [Read More]
- 12:02:15, Jun 9th 2013 - getthefacts - The problem here lies in the fact that girls were repeatedly told "if y ... [Read More]
- 10:45:32, Jun 7th 2013 - Jo mom for 6yrs - Mr. Ehler hit the nail on the head. I agree with the religious con ... [Read More]
- 2:47:58, Jun 7th 2013 - hello - Hello, it's time you wake up. There isn't a community nearby that doesn't offe ... [Read More]
- 9:06:21, Jun 6th 2013 - hello - Hello, it's time you wake up. There isn't a community nearby that doesn't offe ... [Read More]
- 2:05:29, Jun 6th 2013 - Kim Wentworth - The number one rule in a debate: 1) if the person from the opposite si ... [Read More]
- 12:42:18, Jun 4th 2013 - EW - For someone that is always spouting religious rhetoric, you try to come off as a ... [Read More]
- 11:32:18, May 31st 2013 - JO PLAYER - This is unfair to us girls. Morrie Miller is not getting canceled but J ... [Read More]
- 8:25:34, May 29th 2013 - RP - Why is Mr. Ehler involving himself with non-school activities? Is he going after ... [Read More]
Do you think the use of all fireworks should be legal in the state of Minnesota for all consumers?
Fri, Nov 12th, 2004
Posted in Legals
Posted in Legals
Meeting called to order. Present were Myrna Luehmann, Jim Busta, Greg Ehresmann, Phil Minkkinen, Rick Lamon and Mary Rae.
M. Luehmann moved to accept the agenda and P. Minkkinen seconded. Minutes of the August 2004 meeting were reviewed and moved to approve by J. Busta with a second by M. Luehmann. Bill payments for the month of October were reviewed. G. Ehresmann moved to approve with a second by M. Luehmann. A draft of the 2005-2006 budgets was presented. Information from the annual audit will be added to the draft. A speech/language substitute is being sought for January through April 2005. The meeting with the Southland District will be put on hold until January of 2005 when positions are being examined for the 2005-2006 school year. Various methods of communicating with staff in the districts were discussed. The contracts were approved at the September Board meeting. A discussion of the need for programs that will meet the needs of children with behavioral or mental health issues at a younger age determined that the EBD programs in the five districts are not able to provide a continuum of services to students. This will be looked at more closely by the Leadership Team. The next meeting is scheduled for November 8, 2004, at 10 am. Publish 15