"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, April 18th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
Do you think that chain stores in small communities undermine the sales of locally owned retailers?
Fri, Nov 4th, 2005
Posted in Legals
Posted in Legals
Notice to Creditors of filing of notice of intent to dissolve of Isenberg Equipment, Inc.
Pursuant to the requirements of Minnesota Statutes §302A.727, the following information is given to you as creditors or claimants of Isenberg Equipment, Inc. 1.Isenberg Equipment, Inc., a Minnesota corporation, is in the process of dissolving; 2.Isenberg Equipment, Inc. filed a notice of intent to dissolve the corporation with the Minnesota Secretary of State’s office on the 31st day of October, 2005; 3.The address of the office to which written claims against the corporation must be presented is as follows: Isenberg Equipment, Inc. c/o Douglas R. Peterson, Esq. Peterson, Savelkoul & Benda, Ltd. 211 South Newton Avenue Albert Lea, MN 56007 4.All claims must be received by February 9, 2006. Dated: October 31, 2005 Isenberg Equipment, Inc. By: /s/ Wayne K. Isenberg Wayne K. Isenberg Its: President Publish 7,14,21,28