"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 29th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Which school facilities in our area do you feel demonstrate the highest level of security for students and faculty?
Fri, Nov 4th, 2005
Posted in Legals
Posted in Legals
Notice to Creditors of filing of notice of intent to dissolve of Isenberg Equipment, Inc.
Pursuant to the requirements of Minnesota Statutes §302A.727, the following information is given to you as creditors or claimants of Isenberg Equipment, Inc. 1.Isenberg Equipment, Inc., a Minnesota corporation, is in the process of dissolving; 2.Isenberg Equipment, Inc. filed a notice of intent to dissolve the corporation with the Minnesota Secretary of State’s office on the 31st day of October, 2005; 3.The address of the office to which written claims against the corporation must be presented is as follows: Isenberg Equipment, Inc. c/o Douglas R. Peterson, Esq. Peterson, Savelkoul & Benda, Ltd. 211 South Newton Avenue Albert Lea, MN 56007 4.All claims must be received by February 9, 2006. Dated: October 31, 2005 Isenberg Equipment, Inc. By: /s/ Wayne K. Isenberg Wayne K. Isenberg Its: President Publish 7,14,21,28