"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, September 18th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - email@example.com - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniersâ€™ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 16th, 2006
Posted in Court
Posted in Court
Scott Richard House, 36, of Stewartville, was charged in Fillmore County District Court on Monday, June 12, with two felony counts of making terroristic threats and criminal damage to property. House was also charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct.
According to court records, House was arrested by Chatfield Police on June 10 following an incident at the Coyote Bar. It is alleged that when House was escorted out of the bar by bouncers for verbally abusing a female bartender, he damaged a door to the bar and broke a plate glass window. It is further alleged that House made threats against one of the bouncers as well as the arresting police officer. Judge Larry Collins set conditional bail at $5000. House’s next court appearance is scheduled for June 26.