"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, September 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:30:02, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - While I'm at it, no, you are not right to assume anything about me. Althoug ... [Read More]
- 10:21:27, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - Here is another word for you, 'bullheaded'. It's an adjective, and means 'o ... [Read More]
- 3:58:17, Sep 2nd 2015 - LOLZ - I rest my case. ... [Read More]
- 1:29:04, Sep 2nd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ lolz, so sad- judging from your posts you must be Obama believers, or ... [Read More]
- 8:50:42, Sep 1st 2015 - So Sad - More verbal diarrhea from one of Fillmore County's top ten most ignorant peop ... [Read More]
- 9:55:06, Aug 31st 2015 - LOLZ - Ever notice how the most ignorant people are always the most vocal? ... [Read More]
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 16th, 2006
Posted in Court
Posted in Court
Scott Richard House, 36, of Stewartville, was charged in Fillmore County District Court on Monday, June 12, with two felony counts of making terroristic threats and criminal damage to property. House was also charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct.
According to court records, House was arrested by Chatfield Police on June 10 following an incident at the Coyote Bar. It is alleged that when House was escorted out of the bar by bouncers for verbally abusing a female bartender, he damaged a door to the bar and broke a plate glass window. It is further alleged that House made threats against one of the bouncers as well as the arresting police officer. Judge Larry Collins set conditional bail at $5000. House’s next court appearance is scheduled for June 26.