"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 16th, 2006
Posted in Court
Posted in Court
Scott Richard House, 36, of Stewartville, was charged in Fillmore County District Court on Monday, June 12, with two felony counts of making terroristic threats and criminal damage to property. House was also charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct.
According to court records, House was arrested by Chatfield Police on June 10 following an incident at the Coyote Bar. It is alleged that when House was escorted out of the bar by bouncers for verbally abusing a female bartender, he damaged a door to the bar and broke a plate glass window. It is further alleged that House made threats against one of the bouncers as well as the arresting police officer. Judge Larry Collins set conditional bail at $5000. House’s next court appearance is scheduled for June 26.