"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, January 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
- 6:33:07, Jan 28th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - I don't think that they lack good sportsmanship at FC, I just th ... [Read More]
- 1:48:35, Jan 28th 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Whatever....I drove behind the school the other night, and watched a ... [Read More]
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
- 8:35:52, Jan 26th 2015 - doc - Great. Now to get more antiques in there. ... [Read More]
- 6:25:24, Jan 26th 2015 - neighbor - Who do u think you are...fountain farmer....seen your other posts you seem ... [Read More]
- 6:23:31, Jan 26th 2015 - whatever - Fountain farmer because the cops don't care. And want to show how disrespe ... [Read More]
Do you support the Presidents proposal for the first two years of community college to be completely free?
Fri, Jun 16th, 2006
Posted in Court
Posted in Court
Scott Richard House, 36, of Stewartville, was charged in Fillmore County District Court on Monday, June 12, with two felony counts of making terroristic threats and criminal damage to property. House was also charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct.
According to court records, House was arrested by Chatfield Police on June 10 following an incident at the Coyote Bar. It is alleged that when House was escorted out of the bar by bouncers for verbally abusing a female bartender, he damaged a door to the bar and broke a plate glass window. It is further alleged that House made threats against one of the bouncers as well as the arresting police officer. Judge Larry Collins set conditional bail at $5000. House’s next court appearance is scheduled for June 26.