"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 16th, 2006
Posted in Court
Posted in Court
Scott Richard House, 36, of Stewartville, was charged in Fillmore County District Court on Monday, June 12, with two felony counts of making terroristic threats and criminal damage to property. House was also charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct.
According to court records, House was arrested by Chatfield Police on June 10 following an incident at the Coyote Bar. It is alleged that when House was escorted out of the bar by bouncers for verbally abusing a female bartender, he damaged a door to the bar and broke a plate glass window. It is further alleged that House made threats against one of the bouncers as well as the arresting police officer. Judge Larry Collins set conditional bail at $5000. House’s next court appearance is scheduled for June 26.