"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, March 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:52:21, Mar 1st 2015 - doc - Amen! BIG ISSUE ... [Read More]
- 10:13:47, Mar 1st 2015 - hawkeye63 - As usual, Yvonne wants to treat the symptoms rather than address the caus ... [Read More]
- 10:07:03, Mar 1st 2015 - Wood - The City of Peterson's attorney is Dick Nethercut. ... [Read More]
- 9:40:54, Feb 27th 2015 - Wood - The City of Peterson's attorney is Dick Nethercut. ... [Read More]
- 4:55:27, Feb 27th 2015 - oh wow - Really people. Having a fit about Kwik Trip and a beer license? Get a lif ... [Read More]
- 3:15:26, Feb 27th 2015 - Who? - Who is the attorney? This sounds familiar of another small town not to far aw ... [Read More]
- 3:09:41, Feb 27th 2015 - What? - "He has been sustained through the huge challenges of the last six years by h ... [Read More]
- 2:59:54, Feb 27th 2015 - BIG ISSUE - One big issue is the terrible internet and cable - There are many people ... [Read More]
- 2:26:10, Feb 27th 2015 - Public Information - Anyone know who the city attorney is for Peterson? ... [Read More]
- 7:18:47, Feb 27th 2015 - WhaT@JoKE - Happy to see i am not the only one that sees the Bully in Fountain farmer ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
Fri, Jun 3rd, 2011
Posted in Sports
Posted in Sports
The par 71/72 Valley High Golf Course was the site for the boys and girls 1A East Sub-Sectional golf meet. When all the balls were finished soaring, skimming, and rolling, both Lanesboro Burro golf squads found themselves moving forward to the section tournament. The boys finished second (331) behind host school Houston (327). Braden Hanson's 79 tied for second (behind Houston's Sevie Knutson's 76). Lucas Johnson's 80 tied for 4th. Team-wise, Fillmore Central placed 4th (352) and Rushford-Peterson 5th (351). The Burro girls also finished second (369) behind Lewiston-Altura (352). Paige Hungerholt, Bryn Harmon, and Kiah Halvorson all tied for 5th with 92's. A triumvirate of L-A Card's (Kayley Borkowski, Kaitlyn Hennessy, and Aimee Cichon) finished 1-2-3. Team-wise, FC finished 4th (426). Also qualifying for the individual boy's section meet from the county (in addition to the 'Canes and Burros teams) were FC's Drew Bahl (80), Ryan Mayer (84), and Peter Rislove (88), and R-P's Justin Boyum (81) and Charlie Krambeer (88). Adjoining the 'Card and Burro teams were FC's Jessie Tammel (99), Jennifer Quanrud (103), Jamie Mathison (111), and Keeley Todd (113).