University of MN Extension is hosting a five-part webinar series for small Minnesota farms. The series will focus on various aspects of marketing your farm and its products. The webinars will take place from 9-10 a.m. on the dates listed below:
• November 17: Facebook Live – Grow your social media following through simple, authentic to your farm videos with very little equipment needed.
• November 20: Getting into a Farmer’s Market – Panel discussion with local Farmer’s Market Managers
• November 24: Grant and Partnership Opportunities – If you have a great idea or a problem you would like to solve on your farm there is likely a grant or partnership available to help. We will explore the various options available to you! (Minnesota specific)
• December 1: Knowing and Adapting to your Customer’s Needs – Your customers may be telling you more than you realize, we will explore to harness that information to make strategic changes. Guest Presenter: Carla Mertz from Iron Shoe Farm.
• December 4: Agritourism and Farm Processes – Setting your farm up for success
These webinars will be held via Zoom. To register and find more information please visit z.umn.edu/Know2Grow. For questions, reach out to Adam Austing at (320) 249-5929 or email@example.com, or Katie Drewitz at (320) 255-6169 ext. 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.