- 3:23:50, Jul 30th 2014 - Bear - So Eagle, let me get this straight... To save money on medical insurance prem ... [Read More]
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
Mr. Peterson was born March 25, 1928, south of St. Charles on his grandfather’s, John Her-manson, farm. Harvey was the son of Archie and Ollie (Hermanson) Peterson. The family lived on a farm in Crosby, ND from 1930-33 and then returned to the Pilot Mound area of Fillmore County to farm. In the 40’s the family moved to Lanesboro where Harvey worked for turkey farmers and for Matt Bue, a Lanesboro photographer. He served with the US Army state-side from 1950 through 1952. He worked at Waters Conley in Rochester for a number of years and then at Crenlo for 28 years until his retirement. Since then he had worked part-time at Don’s IGA in Spring Valley. He married Marguerite Meyer on January 16, 1960 at St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff. The family made their home briefly in Rochester, then Lanesboro, and then moved to Wykoff in 1962.
Harvey was a member of St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff where he served on the parochial school board and was an area shepherd. He was also a member of the Wykoff American Legion and Alcoholics Anonymous.
He is survived by his wife, Marguerite; one son, John Harvey Peterson of Rochester; one brother, Stanley Peterson of Lanesboro. Harvey was preceded in death by one son, James; and his parents.
The funeral for Harvey Peterson was held on Tuesday, January 9, 2001, at St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church with the Rev. Robert Burmeister officiating. Burial, with military graveside rites, was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.
Mr. Jacobson was born November 27, 1932 in Preston. He lived in Preston until 1945, then .....
[Read the Rest]
• Possession of Marijuana/Paraphernalia - Brett Alan Delaney, 34, Eden Prairie, MN. Failure to appear in court, driver’s license suspended on Jan. 3, 2001.
• No Proof of Insura .....
[Read the Rest]
Come discover 185 acres of lush, bountifu .....
[Read the Rest]