- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
Mr. Peterson was born March 25, 1928, south of St. Charles on his grandfather’s, John Her-manson, farm. Harvey was the son of Archie and Ollie (Hermanson) Peterson. The family lived on a farm in Crosby, ND from 1930-33 and then returned to the Pilot Mound area of Fillmore County to farm. In the 40’s the family moved to Lanesboro where Harvey worked for turkey farmers and for Matt Bue, a Lanesboro photographer. He served with the US Army state-side from 1950 through 1952. He worked at Waters Conley in Rochester for a number of years and then at Crenlo for 28 years until his retirement. Since then he had worked part-time at Don’s IGA in Spring Valley. He married Marguerite Meyer on January 16, 1960 at St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff. The family made their home briefly in Rochester, then Lanesboro, and then moved to Wykoff in 1962.
Harvey was a member of St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff where he served on the parochial school board and was an area shepherd. He was also a member of the Wykoff American Legion and Alcoholics Anonymous.
He is survived by his wife, Marguerite; one son, John Harvey Peterson of Rochester; one brother, Stanley Peterson of Lanesboro. Harvey was preceded in death by one son, James; and his parents.
The funeral for Harvey Peterson was held on Tuesday, January 9, 2001, at St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church with the Rev. Robert Burmeister officiating. Burial, with military graveside rites, was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.
Mr. Jacobson was born November 27, 1932 in Preston. He lived in Preston until 1945, then .....
[Read the Rest]
• Possession of Marijuana/Paraphernalia - Brett Alan Delaney, 34, Eden Prairie, MN. Failure to appear in court, driver’s license suspended on Jan. 3, 2001.
• No Proof of Insura .....
[Read the Rest]
Come discover 185 acres of lush, bountifu .....
[Read the Rest]