- 5:19:55, Jul 7th 2015 - Let's talk - What about the sports down there. Remember what happened to the stewart ... [Read More]
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
Have you ever been injured while shooting off fireworks?
Martin was born August 28, 1909 in Readstown, WI to Oscar and Mabel (Rein) Dahlberg. He attended rural school near Soldier’s Grove, WI. In 1927 he moved to Pine Island, MN, where he worked as a plumber. He married Blanch Walker. They were later divorced. On September 11, 1943 he married Betty Kundert in Zumbrota, MN. In 1955 they moved to Canton where they operated the Canton Hardware Store until 1963. He was then a self-employed plumber until 1987 when he retired and moved to Hesper, IA. He was a member of the Hesper Lutheran Church and enjoyed fishing, auctions, flea markets, and playing the accordion and the fiddle.
Martin is survived by his wife Betty; three sons, Marvin (Clarice) of Warroad, MNI, Gary (Nancy) and Marty both of Hesper; one daughter Jannelle (Mike) Tripp of Mabel; 10 grandchildren; 11 great grandchildren; and two half brothers Ray Runice of Hayward, WI, and Arnold Runice of Richland Center, WI. He was preceded in death by two half sisters and two half brothers.
Funeral services for Mr. Dahlberg were held Saturday, January 6, 2001, at the Hesper Lutheran Church in Hesper with the Rev. Hans Floan officiating. Burial was in the Hesper Lutheran Cemetery. Mengis Funeral Home in Mabel was in charge of arrangements.
He was born in August 1917 in Rushford, where he grew up and graduated from Rushford High School. He served in the Army Air Corps in Africa during World W .....
[Read the Rest]
Created by Maxxximum Madcap
• DUI - .10 Test/Speed 76/55 - Terry Joe Mickelson, 36, Rushford, MN. Sentenced Dec. 18, 2000. Fined $5, supervised probation for 2 years, and other court provisions.
• Allow O .....
[Read the Rest]
Come discover 185 acres of lush, bountifu .....
[Read the Rest]