- 12:15:00, May 20th 2015 - Shorty - Makes me feel pretty old when I read about people I knew. I would like to ... [Read More]
- 11:34:36, May 20th 2015 - SV80 - To Future: I can empathize with your regarding Hawkeye63. He exhibits all t ... [Read More]
- 12:49:06, May 19th 2015 - future - @Hawkeye63 My entire argument has been based on legal civil rights argument ... [Read More]
- 7:22:50, May 19th 2015 - hawkeye63 - There you have it fellow citizens, I sure hope America is paying attentio ... [Read More]
- 6:06:44, May 18th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Thank you for a great read. Like an addicting mini-series, I could not ... [Read More]
- 7:26:03, May 17th 2015 - future - @Hawkeye63 I'm going to address your post per sentence to make it clearer ... [Read More]
- 2:11:36, May 17th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - So in a nutshell you are fine with forcing conservative, traditional Chri ... [Read More]
- 9:45:42, May 17th 2015 - Paul - The question I have about the belief that some should not have to serve same s ... [Read More]
- 6:43:06, May 17th 2015 - Crack some heads - This is a really good article, unfortunately a lot of people can't ... [Read More]
- 9:38:48, May 16th 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Thank you for providing this good article on distracted driving. ... [Read More]
Mr. Peterson was born March 25, 1928, south of St. Charles on his grandfather’s, John Her-manson, farm. Harvey was the son of Archie and Ollie (Hermanson) Peterson. The family lived on a farm in Crosby, ND from 1930-33 and then returned to the Pilot Mound area of Fillmore County to farm. In the 40’s the family moved to Lanesboro where Harvey worked for turkey farmers and for Matt Bue, a Lanesboro photographer. He served with the US Army state-side from 1950 through 1952. He worked at Waters Conley in Rochester for a number of years and then at Crenlo for 28 years until his retirement. Since then he had worked part-time at Don’s IGA in Spring Valley. He married Marguerite Meyer on January 16, 1960 at St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff. The family made their home briefly in Rochester, then Lanesboro, and then moved to Wykoff in 1962.
Harvey was a member of St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff where he served on the parochial school board and was an area shepherd. He was also a member of the Wykoff American Legion and Alcoholics Anonymous.
He is survived by his wife, Marguerite; one son, John Harvey Peterson of Rochester; one brother, Stanley Peterson of Lanesboro. Harvey was preceded in death by one son, James; and his parents.
The funeral for Harvey Peterson was held on Tuesday, January 9, 2001, at St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church with the Rev. Robert Burmeister officiating. Burial, with military graveside rites, was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.
Mr. Jacobson was born November 27, 1932 in Preston. He lived in Preston until 1945, then .....
[Read the Rest]
• Possession of Marijuana/Paraphernalia - Brett Alan Delaney, 34, Eden Prairie, MN. Failure to appear in court, driver’s license suspended on Jan. 3, 2001.
• No Proof of Insura .....
[Read the Rest]
Come discover 185 acres of lush, bountifu .....
[Read the Rest]