- 8:54:34, May 26th 2015 - sv80 - To Hawkeye and Wentworth The fact that you resort to sarcasm, ridicule, and ... [Read More]
- 1:50:35, May 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- my response to the above article pretty much addresses the iss ... [Read More]
- 12:16:53, May 26th 2015 - SV80 - Talk and criticism are cheap, Redhorse51. So what is your solution? Just ... [Read More]
- 6:58:59, May 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - Chicago Tribune, Tuesday, May 26. 56 shot and 12 killed over the long M ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, May 24th 2015 - Greg Rendahl - Jason, while you certainly make some good points in your opinion piece ... [Read More]
- 4:56:30, May 22nd 2015 - Shame on you - "A gun is an instrument of death. It is designed for one purpose, to k ... [Read More]
- 1:35:20, May 22nd 2015 - Michael - As a Navy veteran I salute Ron Scheevel for his service and sacrifice in Vi ... [Read More]
- 12:48:16, May 22nd 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of points in response. the NRA has had a long history in gu ... [Read More]
- 11:57:35, May 22nd 2015 - RogerClegg - Re felon voting: Glad this bill failed. If you arenâ€™t willing to fo ... [Read More]
- 12:15:00, May 20th 2015 - Shorty - Makes me feel pretty old when I read about people I knew. I would like to ... [Read More]
Mr. Peterson was born March 25, 1928, south of St. Charles on his grandfather’s, John Her-manson, farm. Harvey was the son of Archie and Ollie (Hermanson) Peterson. The family lived on a farm in Crosby, ND from 1930-33 and then returned to the Pilot Mound area of Fillmore County to farm. In the 40’s the family moved to Lanesboro where Harvey worked for turkey farmers and for Matt Bue, a Lanesboro photographer. He served with the US Army state-side from 1950 through 1952. He worked at Waters Conley in Rochester for a number of years and then at Crenlo for 28 years until his retirement. Since then he had worked part-time at Don’s IGA in Spring Valley. He married Marguerite Meyer on January 16, 1960 at St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff. The family made their home briefly in Rochester, then Lanesboro, and then moved to Wykoff in 1962.
Harvey was a member of St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff where he served on the parochial school board and was an area shepherd. He was also a member of the Wykoff American Legion and Alcoholics Anonymous.
He is survived by his wife, Marguerite; one son, John Harvey Peterson of Rochester; one brother, Stanley Peterson of Lanesboro. Harvey was preceded in death by one son, James; and his parents.
The funeral for Harvey Peterson was held on Tuesday, January 9, 2001, at St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church with the Rev. Robert Burmeister officiating. Burial, with military graveside rites, was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.
Mr. Jacobson was born November 27, 1932 in Preston. He lived in Preston until 1945, then .....
[Read the Rest]
• Possession of Marijuana/Paraphernalia - Brett Alan Delaney, 34, Eden Prairie, MN. Failure to appear in court, driver’s license suspended on Jan. 3, 2001.
• No Proof of Insura .....
[Read the Rest]
Come discover 185 acres of lush, bountifu .....
[Read the Rest]