- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - email@example.com - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
Mr. Peterson was born March 25, 1928, south of St. Charles on his grandfather’s, John Her-manson, farm. Harvey was the son of Archie and Ollie (Hermanson) Peterson. The family lived on a farm in Crosby, ND from 1930-33 and then returned to the Pilot Mound area of Fillmore County to farm. In the 40’s the family moved to Lanesboro where Harvey worked for turkey farmers and for Matt Bue, a Lanesboro photographer. He served with the US Army state-side from 1950 through 1952. He worked at Waters Conley in Rochester for a number of years and then at Crenlo for 28 years until his retirement. Since then he had worked part-time at Don’s IGA in Spring Valley. He married Marguerite Meyer on January 16, 1960 at St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff. The family made their home briefly in Rochester, then Lanesboro, and then moved to Wykoff in 1962.
Harvey was a member of St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wykoff where he served on the parochial school board and was an area shepherd. He was also a member of the Wykoff American Legion and Alcoholics Anonymous.
He is survived by his wife, Marguerite; one son, John Harvey Peterson of Rochester; one brother, Stanley Peterson of Lanesboro. Harvey was preceded in death by one son, James; and his parents.
The funeral for Harvey Peterson was held on Tuesday, January 9, 2001, at St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church with the Rev. Robert Burmeister officiating. Burial, with military graveside rites, was in the church cemetery. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.
Mr. Jacobson was born November 27, 1932 in Preston. He lived in Preston until 1945, then .....
[Read the Rest]
• Possession of Marijuana/Paraphernalia - Brett Alan Delaney, 34, Eden Prairie, MN. Failure to appear in court, driver’s license suspended on Jan. 3, 2001.
• No Proof of Insura .....
[Read the Rest]
Come discover 185 acres of lush, bountifu .....
[Read the Rest]