To help centralize information regarding the COVID-19, we have established this page to list
changes of hours and operations to Fillmore County businesses,
provide links to resources, and post relevant news items.
If you would like to submit information on your business,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information subject to change – Please check with each business to confirm.
- Another Time Ice Cream Parlor (Lanesboro) is open daily starting May 15th through Labor Day – hours vary. We are serving our delicious Bridgeman’s Ice Cream, chocolates, specialty drinks, smoothies, frappes, and our full espresso bar for coffees. We have installed a take-out window for serving our customers. Find us on Facebook or call us at 507.467.3556 with any questions.
- A&W (Spring Valley) – Carryouts Only – 7-days a week 11am-8pm. Call 507-346-7486.
- B&B Bowl & Restaurant (Preston) – To-go orders 11am -8pm. (No breakfast). All DELIVERY To-go orders will need to be paid over the phone. No fee for delivery, no minimum amount needed for orders. Delivery for Preston& Fountain. Call us at 507-765-2522
- Burdey’s Cafe (Peterson) – Takeout Orders Only. Call ahead 507-875-2424 to order. Thursday: 6a-2p, Friday: 6a-8p (normal-FISH FRY!), Saturday: 7a-2p and 4p-8p, Sunday: 8a-2p. Visit Facebook for updates.
- Estelle’s Eatery & Bar (Harmony) – Closed until further notice. Visit www.estelleseatery.com.
- Gateway Inn (Wykoff) – Takeout Only call 507-352-4221. Monday-Thursday 9am-4pm | Friday 9am-9pm | Saturday & Sunday 9am-4pm.
- Harmony House Restaurant (Harmony) – Carryouts Only – 7-days a week from 10am-1pm, full breakfast menu and a modified lunch and sandwich/appetizer menu. Call 507-886-4612. Visit Facebook for updates.
- Harmony Spirits (Harmony) – Tasting room closed. Off-sale bottle purchases via curbside pickup – Call ahead to order. All bottles will be discounted by $5. Please call 507-886-7687 and we’ll bring your order to your car.
- Home Sweet Home Cafe & Cakery (Lanesboro) – Takeout Only – Will delivery in Lanesboro – call 507-467-2244. Visit homesweethomecafecakery.com for more information and menu.
- JAC’S Bar & Grill (Chatfield) – Takeout or Delivery (Only within Chatfield – $10 minimun & $2 delivery charge) – Order online at jacsbargrill.com or call 507-867-3939.
- Jessie Street Java (Rushford) – Drive-thru service only. Call-in orders appreciated 507-864-BREW. Tuesday-Friday 6-2 & Saturday 8-2. Visit Facebook for updates.
- JT’s Corner Bar & Grill (Houston) – THROUGH March 27 hours will be 10am-10pm. Takeout food and off sale will be available. Friday’s Fish Fry will be available for takeout. Please use back door for off sale and pick-up orders. 507-896-3232.
- Kwik Trip (Rushford) – Open regular hours. Call ahead large or specific food orders. – 507-864-4800
- Nordic Lanes (Rushford) – Open for Off-Sale and delivery from 11a-1p and 4p-7p Monday through Friday, 11a-8p Saturday, and 11a-6p Sunday. – 507-864-7799
- On The Crunchy Side American Bar & Eatery (Harmony) – Takeout Only – Limited Hours – Call 507-886-5560 and check Facebook for information.
- Pam’s Corner Convenience (Rushford) – Open regular hours. Call ahead full pizza orders. – 507-864-7949
- Pizza Place (Spring Valley) – Delivery or curbside pick-ups only – Monday-Friday 4-9 | Saturday & Sunday 11-9. Call 507-346-1040.
- Root River Saloon (Lanesboro) – Off Sale is Open. Call 507-467-3355 or visit our Facebook page for updates.
- Rushford Foods | Preston Foods | Harmony Foods – Deli Carryouts Available. Visit our website for deli menu and updated information. Rushford 507-864-2878 | Preston 507-765-2465 | Harmony 507-886-2225.
- Shari’s Sports Saloon (Chatfield) – To-go Orders from 5-9pm. Pick-up & Curbside. 507-867-0089. Visit Facebook for updated information.
- Shawnee’s Bar & Grill (Rushford) – Open for carry-outs, including Off-Sale, 11a-8p Tuesday through Sunday. Pick-up items at the front door entrance. – 507-864-2073
- Stumpy’s Restaurant & Bar (Rushford) – Curbside Pick-up & Delivery – Wednesday & Thursday 11-1:30 & 4-7 | Friday 11-1:30 & 4-8 | Saturday 9am-8pm | Sunday 9am-7pm. Call 507-864-7156. Visit Facebook page.
- Subway (Rushford) – Open for carry-out only. – 507-864-2522
- The Bite (Lanesboro) – Takeout and Delivery within 15 miles. Thursday-Tuesday 11am-8pm. (507) 467-2200. Online ordering available on Facebook by clicking the “Shop Now” button at the top.
- The Branding Iron (Preston) – Closed.
- The Creamery (Rushford) – Open Monday through Friday for carry-out, curb-side pickup, and delivery from 11a-1p and 4p-7p; and Saturday and Sunday 11a-7p. Daily food specials, and pop, ice cream, and alcohol/beer available. Cash and credit/debit cards only; no checks. All food and ice cream orders need to be placed in advance. – 507-864-7214
- Trout City Brewing (Preston) – Food, Drink & Growler Fills – Takeouts Only. Thursday, Friday & Saturday 11-1 & 5-7. Call 507-993-3706 or visit Facebook page.
- Diocese of Winona-Rochester – All public Masses and public church functions are suspended until May 15th in our diocese. Fr. McGrath will continue to celebrate private daily Masses for us in the rectory and will be available for other sacramental needs on an individual bases. Check Facebook for additional information. We are working on live streaming Sunday Masses.
- First Baptist Church of Preston – Closed, but services will be livestreaming on Facebook at 10 am on Sundays until further notice.)
- Greenfield Lutheran Church (Harmony) – Wednesday night Lent & Sunday Services, we will be live streaming our services on Facebook Live. Also played at 11:00 am on KFIL on Sundays, Monday nights on Harmony Cable Channel 9 at 6 pm, and shared on Youtube. Our office will have limited hours and we will post a sign on the door.
- Bee Balm (Harmony) – Customers or consigners can email email@example.com or visit Facebook for information.
- Nordic Lanes (Rushford) – Bowling alley is closed. Open for Off-sale and delivery from 11a-1p and 4p-7p Monday through Friday. Check back for weekend schedule. – 507-864-7799
- Parkway Market & Coffeehouse (Lanesboro) – Open for groceries and coffee. One customer at a time, hours reduced to 3pm-7pm daily as of 3/22. Curbside Pickup available and free delivery in Lanesboro on $15+. Online ordering now available at TheParkwayMarket.com or call 507-467-2500. Adequate stock with limits on high-demand items.
- Rushford Foods | Preston Foods | Harmony Foods – Hours as of March 20
- Rushford Foods – 7am-7pm Monday-Sunday | call 507-864-2878
- Preston Foods – 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday & 8am-7pm Sunday | call 507-765-2465
- Harmony Foods – 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday & 8am-7pm Sunday. | call 507-886-2225
At this time, we are asking all customers to respect our request of having the opening hour of 7-8 a.m. each day reserved for those shoppers who are at a higher risk of severe illness by COVID-19, which includes older adults and those who have compromised immune systems. This is to provide an opportunity for those individuals to be the first to shop after our overnight cleaning. Visit our website updated information. When necessary, we will be limiting purchases of high-demand products. For delivery options, please call the store.
- Rushford Hardware – Fully staffed and open regular hours. If you are not able to shop in-store, visit Acehardware.com or call us directly. Buy online and pickup in store. We’ll deliver your order to your vehicle when you drive-up. We want to make it as convenient as possible for you to get the products you need, when you need them. – 507-864-2540
- Threads Custom Apparel (Chatfield) – The sales floor is currently closed for everyone’s safety. Please give us a call or email with questions, custom apparel quotes, arranging pickup or delivery and more. 507-867-0111 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- MiEnergy Cooperative (Rushford, Minn., and Cresco, Iowa)– Offices closed to the public until further notice. Members are encouraged to call the cooperative at (800) 432-2285 if they would like to talk with someone regarding electric service as employees are working and crews will continue to respond to outage calls 24/7. Payments can be dropped off in the drop box at the office locations. Other alternatives include using the payment phone line (1-877-853-6517) or submitting a payment online through SmartHub (www.MiEnergy.coop).
- Merchants Bank (Rushford) – Bank lobby is temporarily closed until further notice. Visit drive-ups for service, which remain open regular hours. Learn more about alternative banking options: www.merchantsbank.com/coronavirus or call – 507-864-7744
- Rushford State Bank – Effective March 20 the bank lobby is temporarily closed until further notice. Drive-up remains open during regular business hours. After-hours drop box for deposits, loan payments, and other documents remains open. Access accounts remotely via Telephone Banking, Internet Banking, and Mobile Banking with Remote Deposit capabilities. Visit rushfordstatebank.com or call to learn more – 507-864-7755
- Chatfield: Closed to the public. – Visit website on for access to resources.
- Harmony: Open as of 3/19/20. They plan to stay open as long as people come in 2-3 at a time. If they get an influx of patrons visiting at the same time, they will have to close.
- Lanesboro: Closed to the public.
- Mabel: Closed to the public.
- Preston: Closed to the public as of 3/20/20. Books available to pick-up by calling 507-765-4511.
- Rushford: Closed to the public as of 6 pm on 3/20/20.
- Spring Valley: Closed to the public
- Rushford Dental Clinic – Open limited hours for emergency treatment procedures. All elective treatments and hygiene care must be postponed. – 507-864-7773
- Sterling Drugstore (Rushford) – Closed to the general public. The pharmacies are open and continue to fill prescriptions, though patients will need to receive their orders via curbside pick-up, free home delivery, or free mail delivery. – 507-864-2153
- City of Canton – Starting March 18 and continuing through March 27, all City of Canton facilities will close to the public, including Canton City Hall. During this time, city staff will continue to provide essential city services. You are encouraged to connect with staff by phone (507-743-5000) and by email (email@example.com). Updates will be posted on the city’s website (CantonMN.com) and Facebook page (facebook.com/CantonMN).
- City of Rushford – City Hall will be closed to the public. All essential city services continue. Utility payment drop-boxes remain open. City Council meeting rescheduled from March 23 to March 30. – 507-864-2444
- Whalan’s Stand Still Parade – The 2020 event is canceled.